Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

28mm VM carbs 01 Jan 2020 12:40 #816248

• zed1015
  • Away
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1441

Zilla wrote: Happy new year everybody.
Update: Got the jets in from Zed , installed them yesterday and got to drive it today. First impression it does idle better not as lumpy. So for the ride they do make a difference, off throttle is more crisp at low end, runs throw the rpm range better it don’t feel boggy anymore. Was going down the highway at bout 70 didn’t down shift just rolled the throttle and u can feel the bike pick up vs it having to build up speed. Out of a turn or sharp curve throttle response is better doesn’t have the flat spot anymore.

Long story short they work and I’m happy I got them. Thanks Zed.

Thanks for the positive feedback ( although I always knew they would work as claimed :) ) .
Now keep an eye on your top end fueling.
You may be able to drop a size on the main now to improve performance even further and get better mpg in with the deal..

Would be nice if you could drop a line on my original jet thread if possible just to let others know that it isn't all snake oil :laugh:
AIR CORRECTOR JETS FOR VM CARBS AND ETHANOL RESISTANT VITON CHOKE PLUNGER SEAL REPLACMENT FOR ALL CLASSIC AND MODERN MOTORCYCLE CARBURETTORS
kzrider.com/forum/23-for-sale/611992-air-corrector-jets-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28mm VM carbs 01 Jan 2020 13:49 #816256

• Mikaw
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1843

zed1015 wrote: Would be nice if you could drop a line on my original jet thread if possible just to let others know that it isn't all snake oil :laugh:

1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
Attachments:

28mm VM carbs 02 Jan 2020 11:35 #816313

• Zilla
  • Zilla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 11

zed1015 wrote:

Zilla wrote: Happy new year everybody.
Update: Got the jets in from Zed , installed them yesterday and got to drive it today. First impression it does idle better not as lumpy. So for the ride they do make a difference, off throttle is more crisp at low end, runs throw the rpm range better it don’t feel boggy anymore. Was going down the highway at bout 70 didn’t down shift just rolled the throttle and u can feel the bike pick up vs it having to build up speed. Out of a turn or sharp curve throttle response is better doesn’t have the flat spot anymore.

Long story short they work and I’m happy I got them. Thanks Zed.

Thanks for the positive feedback ( although I always knew they would work as claimed :) ) .
Now keep an eye on your top end fueling.
You may be able to drop a size on the main now to improve performance even further and get better mpg in with the deal..

Would be nice if you could drop a line on my original jet thread if possible just to let others know that it isn't all snake oil :laugh:

Yep I can definitely do that. Where’s the original thread, I think I over looked it.
1986 KZ1000P
2005 Vmax