Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WOOO HOOO KZ650 Candy Emerald Green. All done with Repaint! 08 Apr 2023 15:43 #882728

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2622

Not correct. You explained the pic was a camera error showing the top line as blue. You went back and edited most of your posts. I'll be taking screen shots more often. 
BTW I hope you will ride with boots instead of those white tennis shoes. The ankles you save might be your own. 
Steve 

1. I would never say my camera had an error because almost NO ONE uses cameras these days. We have iphones that take our photos and those photos are color-corrected and accurate. So no, never said that and very few ppl say or use proper "cameras" these days.
2. If you choose not to tell the truth, thats fine. Im not going to argue with you or provide entertainment because clearly you have a lot of time on your hands. I just got back in. Hope your day was good.
3. If you want to catalog my posts, be my guest. I dont have time in my life to catalog anything but the wonderful things my kids do, preserving those memories...

I'm not the only one that read that. You keep editing your posts as you always have. I never implied you're using wax. I'm still waiting to see the side cover match with the tank but it won't "give me heartburn" if you don't. 
Steve

The topic has been locked.

WOOO HOOO KZ650 Candy Emerald Green. All done with Repaint! 08 Apr 2023 15:49 #882729

• DanMadBoy
  • DanMadBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 14

Not correct. You explained the pic was a camera error showing the top line as blue. You went back and edited most of your posts. I'll be taking screen shots more often. 
BTW I hope you will ride with boots instead of those white tennis shoes. The ankles you save might be your own. 
Steve 

1. I would never say my camera had an error because almost NO ONE uses cameras these days. We have iphones that take our photos and those photos are color-corrected and accurate. So no, never said that and very few ppl say or use proper "cameras" these days.
2. If you choose not to tell the truth, thats fine. Im not going to argue with you or provide entertainment because clearly you have a lot of time on your hands. I just got back in. Hope your day was good.
3. If you want to catalog my posts, be my guest. I dont have time in my life to catalog anything but the wonderful things my kids do, preserving those memories...

I'm not the only one that read that. You keep editing your posts as you always have. I never implied you're using wax. I'm still waiting to see the side cover match with the tank but it won't "give me heartburn" if you don't. 
Steve

Not in the mood. A fellow rider died yesterday, in full gear and I just found out. if you want to study me like a book, thats your prerogative. You probably mean no harm but this is all very boring to me.

Thats all.

WOOO HOOO KZ650 Candy Emerald Green. All done with Repaint! 08 Apr 2023 15:53 #882730

• Wookie58
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1792
I think this one has "run it's course" and appears to be heading in a familiar direction

WOOO HOOO KZ650 Candy Emerald Green. All done with Repaint! 08 Apr 2023 17:56 #882741

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1972

I think this one has "run it's course" and appears to be heading in a familiar direction
Well Wookie 
 We are at .where about half our membership could care less about helping out this member  
Some will continue to post for a little longer,  But the majority of the super  experienced members have  no interest
in  continued participation  ..  Could have been different  , but  the feedback shared with the staff is all pointed toward failure to make a positive  impression  
Poor  Bill ,who has put all his recent efforts into keeping our site great and he has  had to spend so much time  just  baby sitting  threads .
Enough said  ,  
   I feel bad for the lost rider David and his loved ones . We have all lost to many to death.by senseless accidents..   Ride with the Angels David
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn