• Page:

TOPIC:

Valve Seals 20 Oct 2018 16:31 #792619

• Sayonara
  • Sayonara's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • The faster the better
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello fellas I have ordered a top end gasket kit from Z1 enterprises,I have received that today and it came with a kit from a brand Vesrah which I could have bought cheaper on eBay as well as another brand name Athena, the reason I was avoiding those brand its because I don't know if are good or not specially on steam seals, I remember back in the day that if the seals where not OEM it was not good, has anybody used this brand of seals are any goos at all or should I return it?
I grew up riding and fixing all sort of small bike until I inherited A 1977 GS 750 when I was 16, that changed my life completely I love metric bike and I own a few fully working and have some projects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Valve Seals 20 Oct 2018 17:25 #792622

• Patton
  • KZr Legend
  • Thank you received: 2098
Whatever the brand, I would want to assure that the valve stem seals are made of Viton.

Good Fortune! :)
1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Last edit: by Patton.

Valve Seals 20 Oct 2018 18:13 #792625

• Sayonara
  • User
  • The faster the better
could not find any information online about what material this are made off, has anybody used this kits and have any quality reviews on it?
I grew up riding and fixing all sort of small bike until I inherited A 1977 GS 750 when I was 16, that changed my life completely I love metric bike and I own a few fully working and have some projects.

Valve Seals 20 Oct 2018 19:00 #792626

• Nessism
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 2678
Vesrah quality is mediocre. Better than Athena but not up to OEM Kawasaki level.

Valve Seals 22 Oct 2018 20:46 #792702

• Sayonara
  • User
  • The faster the better
Thanks thats what I thought but needed confirmation, managed to get OEM at a fair price so I am putting those aftermarket away. did not bring the cylinder jugs Orings that it was suppose to bring in the set I ordered from KZ enterprises I cloud have them sourced from somewhere cheaper If I knew the brand.
Thanks

• Page: