Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kiwi KZP 12 Aug 2021 04:24 #853628

• Sinjin
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Larriken, 
 I just read all 17 pages on your rebuild...you’re now my new hero. I just acquired a 93 KZ1000P that’s been sitting since 2008. I’ve just started the taking the body parts off and draining the fuel out of the tank. You gave me a lot of great ideas. I’ve also always liked the denim (matte) black paint jobs and I believe I’m going to go that route. But first, I need to get the engine running, new tires and see what else mechanicly I need to do before I make it pretty. Great job on the rebuild!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kiwi KZP 29 Aug 2021 01:13 #854494

• larriken
  • larriken's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 61

Larriken, 
 I just read all 17 pages on your rebuild...you’re now my new hero. I just acquired a 93 KZ1000P that’s been sitting since 2008. I’ve just started the taking the body parts off and draining the fuel out of the tank. You gave me a lot of great ideas. I’ve also always liked the denim (matte) black paint jobs and I believe I’m going to go that route. But first, I need to get the engine running, new tires and see what else mechanicly I need to do before I make it pretty. Great job on the rebuild!

Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback! They are a very under rated bike and it was alot of fun building it!

Kiwi KZP 10 Sep 2021 18:09 #855115

• Sturmeyhack
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 8
That build is so bad-ass! Beautiful work, and nice job on the wiring loom. But really I’m replying just to give the thread a bump. 

2015 Versys 1000 SE
1980 KZ550A1 (again)