Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hard luggage bags & trunk 07 Apr 2006 16:27 #37658

• pg4827
  • pg4827's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Has any one add these luggage bags to there bike and how? They have them on Ebay for $64.95 will thy fit my bike?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hard luggage bags & trunk 07 Apr 2006 17:39 #37665

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
Hard bags are fairly easy to adapt to different bikes, I have swapped them around in the past by making various flat brackets to hang them on the bike. Generally, if you can get one bolt on the bottom, two bolts on the top, and make a U bracket to go around the back of the bike to tie then together, you will be good to go.
KD9JUR

Hard luggage bags & trunk 07 Apr 2006 18:25 #37683

• wireman
  • Visitor
allright step away from the luggage, this is a kawasaki not a chevy caprice!:whistle: :woohoo: allright if you insist but could you atleast take the reflector tape off please?looks like you could probably mount them to turnsignal brackets with those brackets and make up a couple lower brackets like steel said.;) goodluck,happy wrenching!

Hard luggage bags & trunk 07 Apr 2006 19:12 #37707

• Werewolfx
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
With a little time and effort, anything can be made to fit. With that in mind, I'd get a set and study your bike with em right next to it, so you can figure out where you need to bolt on some flat bar stock...I kinda like the reflector tape too.. ;)
Chris

• Page: