• Page:

TOPIC:

suspension pics from sbjones 17 Mar 2006 15:51 #32038

• 77KZ650
  • 77KZ650's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 7
07 MDP Rookie of the Year
01 ZX-12R street/drag bike. 8.97 @155.7 pump gas, dot tires, no bars, no power adders. top speed in the 1/4: 161MPH
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

suspension pics from sbjones 17 Mar 2006 15:52 #32039

• 77KZ650
  • User
01 ZX-12R street/drag bike. 8.97 @155.7 pump gas, dot tires, no bars, no power adders. top speed in the 1/4: 161MPH
Attachments:

suspension pics from sbjones 17 Mar 2006 15:53 #32040

• 77KZ650
  • User

There ya go!
To resize them, I copied/pasted them into paint, then clicked "edit" "select all" then clicked "image" and "stretch/skew", this brings up a little window, only use the top half, the "stretch" part, there are places to type in numbers for horizontal and vertical stretch that you want. make sure you type the same number in both or the image will be messed up. to get your pics small enough, I used "25" for the blanks, this made the pic 1/4 size, its a little smaller than the max size for KZR, but its simple to do. you can play around and get it to the max if you want. next, the image is the right size, but theres a huge white zone as large as the image before you resized it. to get rid of the "white" you can either: 1) scroll down and over to the bottom right of the "white" put your mouse over the very corner and you will get a special arrow that will let you click and drag the "white" to what ever dimention you want(bring it up to your image, it may take a couple times to get it all the way to your image) 2) click somewhere on the screen to deselect the image, as you move around, there should be numbers in a grey bar at the bottom that change in relation to where the mouse is on the image or "white" area. put your pointer(mouse) up close to the bottom right of your image (not the bottom of the "white") and you should see the numbers on the bottom that indicate where your pointer is. remember these 2 numbers (when i was doing yours, after I resized to 25%, the numbers were around 515, 385) next, click "image" and then "attributes" this pops up a window, there are 2 places to type in numbers, width and height, type in the 2 numbers I got you to remember from before, and make sure the units are in pixels. this will resize the "white" to the very corner of your image, making the total size small enough to upload into KZR.
hope this helps, good luckB)

Post edited by: 77KZ650, at: 2006/03/17 19:18
Attachments:

suspension pics from sbjones 17 Mar 2006 19:26 #32092

• schmol
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Just wondering what kind of resets you used? I'm looking to get rid of my bulky arse factory thingies...

suspension pics from sbjones 18 Mar 2006 08:49 #32193

• sbjones
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks for putting my pics up, i will play witha couple of my pics to see if i can get this right, again thanks.

as far as the rear sets. i used a set from a gixxer that i got off of ebay for 5.00 (for both of them with the brake and the shoft lever set up) i just made up a bracket and welded it to my frame higher and farther back (street fighter styling) i love them. more comfortable for a little 5'6" guy lke me!!!!

• Page: