Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

how to build a chopper 12 Mar 2006 19:49 #30490

• froggy
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
whoa dude TRIUMPH off the subject but mushmouth makes very
good point u can take any model and make a chopper bobber dragster i wish i wish i wish i would have bought a triumph chopper with the swirl forks an all off omo an sons bike dealer in my area before he died
an
passed away u talking about a clean chopper triumphs
are a good simple engine gives clean looking chopper look that makes the ladies drool abit
i was thinkng the same mush mouth was if u can possibly salvage any parts without drastic modification do so and store those parts BECAUSE designs change periodically and u might like in the future to reinstall some parts just purely on taste
but once u decide to chop theres no turning back i would venture to say that most thinking of choppers are trully a lowrider individual and thats a bad azz look in my opinion not a casual commuter look
but in the same key ive learned in here about something im pushing forward to and thats the dragster look baby strecth me out and make me street legal i actually like the drag look better than the chopper but i cant afford to stretch my bike and enlarge the rear tire else wise id be riding a street legal dragster
such ass this dodge tomahawk
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

how to build a chopper 12 Mar 2006 20:36 #30511

• dan76kz900
  • dan76kz900's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
mushmouth: that triumph is pretty neat. I took my front fender off my bike today. I think I like the look.. I'll have to take her for a spin and see how it is.

froggy: Have i seen that bike or one simlar like it in a movie or something.. maybe it was Tron ?

how to build a chopper 12 Mar 2006 20:39 #30514

• wireman
  • Visitor
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

how to build a chopper 12 Mar 2006 20:52 #30516

• dan76kz900
  • User
yes...... i bobbed the fender ! Guess, I didnt like my fender that much.

how to build a chopper 12 Mar 2006 21:16 #30524

• wireman
  • Visitor
have you tried a shorter ltd style fender?that steel front fender helps tie the forks together,unless youre running a fork brace.be carefull taking hard corners till you see how it handles without the fender on there.;) goodluck,happy wrenching!

how to build a chopper 13 Mar 2006 08:13 #30617

• dan76kz900
  • User
oh wow, thanks for the tip ! I def will look into a brace if i run fenderless. Oh yea.. I saw a fender on a LTD I liked in the gallery, i think it was a 82 ltd 750 or something like that...

ooh's and ahh's on this bike's fender...
kzrider.com/components/com_ponygallery/i...ails/tn_PA084009.jpg

I like this one as well.. i like the lil skirt at the bottom.. kzrider.com/components/com_ponygallery/i...ctures/1IMG_0573.JPG

Post edited by: dan76kz900, at: 2006/03/13 11:18