• Page:

TOPIC:

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 10:49 #75115

• Shoe48
  • Shoe48's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Live each day as it is your last
  • Thank you received: 5
I bought off Ebay a 82 750 twin this week , I dont have it home yet BUT I know it has this God awful fairing on it anyone see the listing ? Not sure if I got a deal yet or not But have wanted a twin a long time now , I owned a 76 back in my day ,, I know the bike is missing the headlight and all the turn signals ,, Can anyone say if they would be the same as another KZ , I am looking on Ebay to get this stuff coming so I can enjoy what is left of the Summer/fall riding season ,, Thanks and it is good to be back on a Kawasaki .. Shoeman :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 12:51 #75132

• Nevco48
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
Why don't you just put up with the ugly fairing for the rest of the season, then worry about tearing it off in the winter? It will be getting cooler pretty quick and that fairing, ugly or not, will give you some cold weather comfort.... my 2 cents.

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 14:08 #75144

• Shoe48
  • User
I will try to post a pic .. Never have had much luck with it though,, Your most likey right I will deal with it But Turn signal would be nice as there are none :)
Attachments:

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 14:09 #75145

• Nevco48
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
Jeez you're right that is Fuggly. But it goes with that sissy bar though....

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 14:44 #75148

• Biquetoast
  • User
  • King Jeremy The Wicked
  • Thank you received: 7
Shoe48 wrote:

... Can anyone say if they would be the same as another KZ , I am looking on Ebay to get this stuff coming so I can enjoy what is left of the Summer/fall riding season ,, Thanks and it is good to be back on a Kawasaki .. Shoeman :) :)

That's pretty much it... eBay. The turn signals changed right around that age, after having been pretty much the same for years. That said, you can pretty much make any year's turn signals work.
If I were you, I'd get it home first and assess. Are turn signals required by law in Ohio?
(1.) '75/'76 KZ400D - Commuter
(2.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(3.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(4.) '75 KZ400D - Sold
kz750twins.com

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 17:14 #75169

• Shoe48
  • User
I think turn signals are required , I was asking what stock looked like or what other models so I could atleast see them ,I kinda figured they were of the newer flat style , any idea what head light ? I have had a lot of Kaw parts at one time ,, anyway one or two holes in the Bottom ?? I guess I agree I should get it home to see where it is at ,, Thought I might be able to get it along sooner ,, I am sure I will be posting again about it ,, Thanks for the advise as it all helps :) :)

750 Twin Question 07 Sep 2006 17:34 #75173

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
Unless you know for sure otherwise, the headlight may still be on it. I took a Vetter Deluxe Touring package off an 82 KZ750 twin and the headlight shell was still there.
KD9JUR

• Page: