Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

7th Gear Designs 04 Feb 2024 08:31 #894820

• Feanor_twh
  • Feanor_twh's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 9

Just got a text message from Jim last night . Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

I'll finally be getting the controller next week. Just talked to the developer,he's programming a batch for me today.

that’s all for now 
I'm glad, I was already beginning to give up on the matter again...

We will wait again.

Thank you very much again for your help mate.
(1976) Kawasaki KZ400-D3. All original, but: electronic reg/rec (Oregon Motorcycle Parts), new handlebar controls (w/ PASS/HORN/lights switch, LED dash lights (superbrightleds.com), Dynatek coil (3ohm), MAC mufflers, HEL brake hoses, rubber fork boots, 4.00 rear tyre (Dunlop K70), chromed chainguard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7th Gear Designs 16 Apr 2024 10:33 #897707

• riturbo
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Hi got some news from Jim yesterday.

He said he sent it twice and it was returned to him . Hopefully it’s the correct address . Let us know if /when it arrives.

derrek
Gpz 750 turbo The one I ride
Gpz 750 turbo Not finished
Gpz 750 turbo Not started
Gpz 550 1981
Gpz 550 1983
Bunch of other junk
Attachments:

7th Gear Designs 16 Apr 2024 10:42 #897708

• Wookie58
  • Thank you received: 1797
It seems that sending stuff to Spain is quite challenging as Carlos will testify   Spanish customs rejected a couple of parcels from the UK that eventually got there with UPS (albeit with crazy duty and tax charges that where more than the parts)

7th Gear Designs 16 Apr 2024 12:13 #897711

• Feanor_twh
  • Feanor_twh's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 9
He also wrote to me, saying the same thing. It's good that at least the other shipments weren't lost.

Shipping to Spain sometimes brings problems but I have many successful shipments all the time.

I think he could have notified me about the return so they could try to ship it another way.

I'll let you know as soon as I know more, thanks.
(1976) Kawasaki KZ400-D3. All original, but: electronic reg/rec (Oregon Motorcycle Parts), new handlebar controls (w/ PASS/HORN/lights switch, LED dash lights (superbrightleds.com), Dynatek coil (3ohm), MAC mufflers, HEL brake hoses, rubber fork boots, 4.00 rear tyre (Dunlop K70), chromed chainguard
The following user(s) said Thank You: riturbo

Last edit: by Feanor_twh.