Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new turn signal and ignition switch 20 Mar 2007 11:09 #121939

• cphillips83
  • cphillips83's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
i was wondering if anyone knew where i could pick up the whole assembly for a the ingnition and turn signal switches. i need the whole thing, with clutch and break levers and such. if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be wonderful. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

new turn signal and ignition switch 20 Mar 2007 11:34 #121948

• pstrbrc
  • User
  • '81 GPz 1100 project
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi, and welcome! First, none of us are psychic (although it's been proven that almost all of us border on the psychotic, or at least neurotic!) so you'll help us all out a bunch if you'll go to the [my profile] button, then the [edit] tab, then [update your profile], and put your rough location and the bike(s) you own and/or are working on, so'z we nose what yer talkin' about. Along with that, POST PICTURES!:woohoo: :woohoo:
For the most part, this won't help you, but it will give great entertainment to the rest of us when the Photo-Chop gang get a'holt of it!
And, when in doubt, the answer is either
Z1Enterprises
or
Flea-Bay
\'81 GPz 1100 project
Elkhart, Kansas USA
\"Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.\" Groucho Marx

new turn signal and ignition switch 20 Mar 2007 14:29 #122005

• cphillips83
  • cphillips83's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
will do, i have checked ebay and the other place you recomended. unfortunately no luck on either. i will keep my eyes open. thanks again

• Page: