Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

82 KZ750-r Dry Plugs 19 Oct 2006 10:27 #85454

• avmedco
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I really don't think it matters what or if they are connected. They are just vents. As long as the line is routed from the T without a kink blocking airflow you're OK.

On mine I've had them routed to the airbox mostly. Once after it was serviced they guy ran them down over the swing arm. I didn't notice any functional change. The last time I had work done the vent hoses completely disappeared. Ran it this way several years until I discovered it recently. No issues. It seems the point of the hose is just to keep crud/water from getting into the T fittings between the carbs and thus the carbs themselves. Just my 2 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

82 KZ750-r Dry Plugs 19 Oct 2006 10:38 #85456

• avmedco
  • User
I really don't think it matters what or if they are connected. They are just vents. As long as the line is routed from the T without a kink blocking airflow you're OK.

On mine I've had them routed to the airbox mostly. Once after it was serviced they guy ran them down over the swing arm. I didn't notice any functional change. The last time I had work done the vent hoses completely disappeared. Ran it this way several years until I discovered it recently. No issues. It seems the point of the hose is just to keep crud/water from getting into the T fittings between the carbs and thus the carbs themselves. Just my 2 cents.

82 KZ750-r Dry Plugs 19 Oct 2006 10:38 #85457

• avmedco
  • User

• Page: