Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kz750 VM28ss 19 Jan 2024 07:57 #894176

• zed1015
  • Away
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1472

Can you tell me how to install these jets and what kind I need ?! If I put on dyno, does the guys need it for a good tune ?
Hi. Maxbou92.
The air correctors cure the off idle hesitation / bogging which occurs when running pods or open carbs and will greatly improve your chance of determining the correct jetting without those symptoms confusing matters.
Under normal circumstance with the carbs in their normal application you would leave ALL carb settings stock apart from an increase of the main jet a size or two.
With the carbs being fitted to a 750 you may just need to keep the stock mains or possibly decrease in size.
As we currently have no forum messenger you can email me at   This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  for more details and to order a set.
Here is a link to the air corrector thread again which also has fitting details etc and replies from other members who have fitted them..
kzrider.com/forum/23-for-sale/611992-air...-mikuni-vm-24-26-and

AIR CORRECTOR JETS FOR VM CARBS AND ETHANOL RESISTANT VITON CHOKE PLUNGER SEAL REPLACMENT FOR ALL CLASSIC AND MODERN MOTORCYCLE CARBURETTORS
kzrider.com/forum/23-for-sale/611992-air-corrector-jets-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zed1015.
  • Page: