Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

stock carb jetting 02 Nov 2005 09:48 #6095

• GargantuChet
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
jdevoe wrote:

do you have the nomenclature that corresponds to the #s on the diagram? thanks for the post also it is what i was looking for

I'm assuming that you're looking for the naming so you can try to track the part down. You can find Kawasaki's part names and numbers from a couple of sites:

Search for your bike on buykawasaki.com . Choose Owner Info (second line of options at the top), then Parts Diagrams. Entering a VIN won't work unless your bike is post-1986, so choose Motorcycle -> Continue and search for your bike.

It's probably easiest just to select "650 Custom" on the right, hit Continue, and click on 1977 from the list.

Bikebandit.com also provides access to these diagrams, and you can order parts right from the diagram if you want.

Z1 Enterprises is a popular site around these parts. Jeff, who runs Z1, also frequents this site, and is a darned nice guy from what I can tell. If you can figure out what you need to get, Z1's prices are usually quite competitive and Jeff has a good reputation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

stock carb jetting 02 Nov 2005 10:30 #6102

• jdevoe
  • jdevoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
On the above picture were do the 2 #35 hoses connect i know #33 goes to 1 port on the petcoc and i belive 43 goes to the other

stock carb jetting 02 Nov 2005 10:33 #6104

• jdevoe
  • User
By the way i would just like to thank you all for all the help i would be lost without this site sometimes

stock carb jetting 02 Nov 2005 12:23 #6120

• wiredgeorge
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Connect vacuum line to petcock and vents should have hoses that are not pinched/obstructed. See picture for locations.
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

stock carb jetting 03 Nov 2005 05:29 #6244

• jdevoe
  • User
Thanks your a life saver

• Page: