Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

stock exhaust baffles 12 Oct 2006 13:18 #83733

• Bob_79KZ
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah...and don't forget the cards in your spokes like I said earlier.

Oh...and you could try tying a bunch of empty pepsi
cans to a string and dragging them behind you. That's
a real attention getter. You do want attention don't
you?

Bob:evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

stock exhaust baffles 12 Oct 2006 13:34 #83735

• Rickman
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Wise man say, loud pipes lose leases.
1983 KZ1100-L1 "LTD Shaft"
Wiseco 10.5:1 1171 piston kit, bored by APE
Dyna 2000, Dyna S, Dyna grey coils, WG coil power mod, CB900 starter

stock exhaust baffles 12 Oct 2006 15:57 #83756

• ambergrismooon
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
andoman wrote:

The enemies here are the idots on their cell phones, the goobers with their booming stereos, and the elderly folks that have been mostly deaf for the past 20 years. A whisper quiet bike can get you killed. I smile within my fullface helmet when I come up behind stooges with a cellphone buried in their ear and notice them look in their rearview mirror when they hear me...

Listen don't you think "enemies" just might be overdoing it a little? No doubt....driving and calling on the phone should be against the law. Booming stereos...I'm there with you. What does the elderly being deaf for 20 years have to do with anything? I'm happy someone is going around startling people? Sorry, I thought a horn was to get attention. I certainly hope you are wearing a nice gay-glo jumpsuit and a white helmet with gobs of reflector tape on it cause that would get you noticed. I find your "loud is safe" theory insults my sensabilities. Evidently you like to be a spectacle is it an attempt to be a badass cause those biker gangs have loud bikes or is it you want to be a racer? Like was said before go to the track. It's always "I made this old lady or that guy jump out of their sox when I cranked on it!. So what? Big deal! It's pitiful thats what it is. I'll tell you something else..it's dangerous. Do it to me on the wrong day at the wrong time and you better scoot cause I will follow you and explain why your act was not too smart. Hey, just say you want a loud bike and don't try to justify it with made up stuff. You'll pay the fines or replace the system if it becomes that big of a problem. If you can't see it from the other persons perspective as well as your own don't bitch, moan and complain when no one is trying to see it from your position.
I would rather have someone say "I know it's stupid and I am a jerk but screw you I am going to make loud ugly noise where ever I go and don't care what you or anyone else thinks!" than blow smoke up my ass and expect me to like it. At least then I could respect the jerk before I eyepoke him.