Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Starter clutch roller size 25 Apr 2021 01:24 #847394

• Simon495
  • Simon495's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • New to the bike scene but keen to learn!
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

So I recently became an owner of a '78 KZ200. Mechanically it's in very good condition but whoever opened it up, forgot to put the clutch rollers and springs back. Could anyone kindly tell me what diameter the rollers are so I can find a replacement. 

Thanks guys! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Starter clutch roller size 25 Apr 2021 11:53 #847417

• Scirocco
  • Premium Member
  • Never change a running system
  • Thank you received: 1892

Hi all,

So I recently became an owner of a '78 KZ200. Mechanically it's in very good condition but whoever opened it up, forgot to put the clutch rollers and springs back. Could anyone kindly tell me what diameter the rollers are so I can find a replacement. 

Thanks guys! 

Here is a link to all parts you need and btw, welcome to the forum. A short introducing of your self and some bike pics don´t hurt.

www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-kz200a1-1978-cana...15.html#.YIW2ndIzaHs

Attachments:

Starter clutch roller size 25 Apr 2021 13:08 #847426

• Simon495
  • Simon495's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • New to the bike scene but keen to learn!
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for the advice Scirocco, just updated my profile and I'll post some pics when the bike is back together. 

For the parts, unfortunately in my country (South Africa) getting stuff through the post takes a long time if it arrives at all. I tried back tracking the part number to get the correct measurements but to no avail. If you know them, that would be most appreciated as I can try find a suitable replacement locally. 

• Page: