Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

stock bore for 903 08 Jun 2006 21:21 #53103

• wireman
  • wireman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
does anybody know the stock bore for a 900?im digging through my pile of blocks and pistons looking for a stock bore 900 i found a set of nice pistons and a block with no ridge its about 66-67mm with this cheesey tapemeasure im using ,does that sound right?im going to build this motor for the how fast can a stock 900 motor run challenge so i want it to be legit:whistle: :evil: ill put a turbo or a bottle on it later to make up for the lack of displacement after i strip down to a set of speedos cover myself in vaseline and launch it down i-29 for the record!:S :woohoo: :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

stock bore for 903 08 Jun 2006 22:14 #53115

• tfh903
  • User
  • Thank you received: 8
A 900 is really a 902.89369cc... bore and stroke are 66mm each

stock bore for 903 08 Jun 2006 22:39 #53119

• wireman
  • wireman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
that sounds close enough to what i have,time to start scrubbing !;) thanks.i think im gonna dyno this thing too when i get it done to see what i get with a header on a properly blueprinted motor compared to what kawasaki says.;) :evil: any bets on what rear wheel horsepower will be?its gonna take me a little while to get all of this going so start guessing.stock 903 bore unported z1 head with valvejob stock compression 28mm carbs with k&ns vance and hines 4n1 ,dyna s ignition;)

• Page: