Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 25 Jun 2015 05:53 #678198

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1621
In a situation like that about the only thing you can do is file a police report so that she will be in their system --- for future reference in case she ever hits someone. Or if you drive that stretch of road often, you may come across that same person who may do it again.

It's kind of a pain to go to the police station & probably a waste of time to do so, but maybe not, so you may as well. You'll need to know the date & time or approximate time, and you may also need to note the weather conditions and road & traffic conditions and probably some other stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by martin_csr.

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 25 Jun 2015 06:20 #678207

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2611
LE can only act on a Misdemeanor if it is committed in their presence. Behavior like that could suggest some king of intoxicant may be involved. Too late now but if it happens again, I would follow her and call 911. I would tell them she is driving erratically and has no grasp of the severity of her actions. With arrogant people like this, they can't help themselves and spit out their twisted logic.
Steve

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 25 Jun 2015 11:03 #678217

• Spencer440
  • Spencer440's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 8

531blackbanshee wrote: dang spencer glad you missed the stupid farking b!t(h!
i was in memphis a couple weeks back and got spencer to show us around a lil.
and,
i have got to tell you memphis is the absolute worst place i have ever ridden in my life for people just straight up trying to kill you on a motorcycle with a car!!!!!!!!
and it don't matter if your riding a kz650 or an ultra classic or anything in between.
they will look you straight in the eyes and pull out in front of you or damn near side swipe you pulling out.
it's damn near warfare.
you better ride like it is anyway.
i believe i would have me a
www.ironbraid.com/Get-Back-Whips.html
with the wieght in the end so i could start layin windshields out of some stupid freakin idiots cars.
that way their blood could get pumpin too!!!

be careful out there spencer they are out to getcha :angry: ...

leon

This is very true! But hey, you just gotta do like I said, and act like you're in a zombie apocalypse and everyone is after you to kill you...
1980 KZ440-B
1979 Kawasaki KZ650-C3

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 25 Jun 2015 12:26 #678227

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
At least they won't eat you alive. They'll just kill you and charge your insurance. Problem now days, nobody wants to get involved so they will get away with it.
"The only thing evil needs to triumph, is for good to do nothing." (Walt Whitman)
Steve

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 26 Jun 2015 21:58 #678398

• PLUMMEN
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103
By yourself an old mid 70s chevy truck with some good seat belts to use as your daily driver for a while.Drive it through the same area at the same speed everyday and wait for that broom rider to come flying out in her Honda. :whistle:
Still recovering,some days are better than others.

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 27 Jun 2015 04:56 #678418

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
Wow, glad your ok. Haven't had the pleasure of that one? You have good self control, I might have spent a few in county. A friend of mine carries a 22 oz ball peen hammer on his bike. Haven't seen him use it, but a lady road him up on a sidewalk one day and he caught up with her and kicked in her new Honda accord driver side door a few times. Still smile when thinking about it...lol

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 27 Jun 2015 05:12 #678421

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Yeah, then you have that guy that ran over the bike and rider on the news. It got way out of hand, the driver got a slap on the wrist and the bikers went to jail. Call it in as a suspected DUI.
Steve

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 27 Jun 2015 07:17 #678436

• jakedude
  • User
  • Thank you received: 30

Spencer440 wrote: " I was trying to get you to slow down, you were going to fast in that turn" ... She proceeded to smile and say " Well 40 is too fast for this turn, you should have slowed down."...

This way of thinking and acting is endemic in Spokane Washington. I have yet to hear of a motorcycle crash caused by it, but I know of several people who have been in automobile crashes. On many occasions while riding or driving on arterial roads at the speed limit, 30 MPH, I have come up behind drivers driving just over 20 MPH. After following these people for a city block or two with a separation of 4 car lengths they suddenly lock up their brakes between corners while watching you in their rear view mirror. Then they sit for perhaps a minute looking at you and then proceed. I would estimate their age between 25 and 45, and income as middle to upper middle. While having this happen to me while riding once, at the next traffic light I rode up to the driver side window of the offender, got the person to crack their window and ask, "what was that all about." I got the same BS as above. I pointed out that the speed limit was 30 and they were driving slower than that. They said that was the maximum speed limit and they could drive slower than that if they wanted." I replied that's true but what was with dynamiting the brakes. The reply was, "you were following too close." My reply was, well I didn't have any trouble stopping, but would have seriously injuring if not killing me proven your point?" The reply was "Well I don't agree with the speed limit on this street. The light changed and they drove off at 35 MPH.

So keep an eye out for the vigilante speed squad and remember the speed limit in their mind is strictly enforced at the cost of life and limb.
Nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.

Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 27 Jun 2015 07:23 #678437

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
A motorcycle bullet going in one door and out the other will learn them :evil:
Steve

Re:Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 27 Jun 2015 10:34 #678464

• OutsiderKZ900A4
  • User
  • Thank you received: 10

kznetty wrote: That woman would have been able to tell me what flavor my channel locks were.

My Dad told me a long time ago; Ride as if you were invisible and that everyone out there is out to intentionally run you over. That has been excellent advice.

This is excellent advice. I also ride like every car/truck on the road is out to kill me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PLUMMEN

Re:Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 06 Jul 2015 08:41 #679644

• Grumpy Ole Artist
  • User
  • Eschew Obfuscation!
  • Thank you received: 62
Pop back in to her place of employment later in the day, check for security cameras in the lot, and leave her with 4 flat tires...It MIGHT give her time (while waiting for a wrecker) to re-consider her vigilante policies...She is a FREAKING IDIOT! As Strother Martin famously said, "some people ya just cain't reach!"
1978 KZ650 B2
Former rides...1976 CB360T, 1985 Shadow 700, 1985 GPZ750Turbo

Re:Almost got killed going to work....Intentionally 06 Jul 2015 08:53 #679646

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Legends in their own minds. (What's left of them)
Steve