Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Chicago, Illinois to Tempe, Arizona. 19 Feb 2010 05:19 #349139

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
  • Thank you received: 75
Go man go! Just make sure your bike is in order and you have all the essentials you need. Hell, I'd go with you if the month were July.
79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chicago, Illinois to Tempe, Arizona. 19 Feb 2010 08:32 #349159

• PLUMMEN
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103
saxjonz wrote:

Hey OKR don't forget I was there. They had it all planned out. Nice camp out in the back yard and then the races. We left and their dogs impregnated my two little girls. And then when we came back Tri and Amy slipped us all roofys and Yianni ended up on the couch with makeup and a wig on wearing a pink tutu with the back ripped out. And he told me he kind of felt violated plus he said he remember Uncle Craig saying someone touched his tip.:dry:
I wouldn't go there if I were you. Not without dual plugging with a cork or two just in case. :unsure:
Don't you remember what happened to Plummen :woohoo: He was all crazy typing stuff he doesn't normally type and people were upset with him.
Craig is a little strange man. lol

yeah thats why you never leave craigs house with his computer logged on to your kzr account,ya never know what the dogs are gonna type when youre not looking! :woohoo:
Still recovering,some days are better than others.

Chicago, Illinois to Tempe, Arizona. 19 Feb 2010 08:36 #349160

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
  • Thank you received: 235
i will not write on the board

i will write on the board

i'm not bored i will write
1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

Chicago, Illinois to Tempe, Arizona. 19 Feb 2010 18:11 #349230

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
lmao!!!!!PLUMMEN wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

Hey OKR don't forget I was there. They had it all planned out. Nice camp out in the back yard and then the races. We left and their dogs impregnated my two little girls. And then when we came back Tri and Amy slipped us all roofys and Yianni ended up on the couch with makeup and a wig on wearing a pink tutu with the back ripped out. And he told me he kind of felt violated plus he said he remember Uncle Craig saying someone touched his tip.:dry:
I wouldn't go there if I were you. Not without dual plugging with a cork or two just in case. :unsure:
Don't you remember what happened to Plummen :woohoo: He was all crazy typing stuff he doesn't normally type and people were upset with him.
Craig is a little strange man. lol

yeah thats why you never leave craigs house with his computer logged on to your kzr account,ya never know what the dogs are gonna type when youre not looking! :woohoo:

79 LTD B3

Chicago, Illinois to Tempe, Arizona. 22 Mar 2010 16:23 #355488

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
Hahahaha, OMR has lost his marbles!!! I just saw a pic of his bike on facebook and Oldkaws was riding it. Jim you looked like you were enjoying it too much. lol I thought for a second that you had painted your bike and was out for a ride.
Bet your arse is having a great time! Enjoy the small things in life. Those are the things that matter.
79 LTD B3

• Page: