Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 20 Oct 2008 16:52 #242877

• madkaw1200
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
i took my camera to walgreens today and got copys of the pictures from the ride this weekendB) .and i got some real good pics of all the kaws together.ill post them as soon as i learn how:woohoo: here are some photos i posted on facebook:ohmy: .www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1544120618

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by madkaw1200.

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 21 Oct 2008 09:58 #243036

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
  • Thank you received: 7
Hey Lawrence, When I log onto Facebook to see your pics, the page says content not available.
And don't give up Steve! Keep tryin.:)
And I couldn't ell you anything about your gearing Sax. Might want to post your question in the engine section. Maybe one of our beloved crusty old gurus can help you.

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 21 Oct 2008 19:25 #243143

• dblhdr
  • dblhdr's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
make sure your pictures are no more than 1600 by 1200 pixels and it will let you post them.
1981 KZ1000 Police Special coverted for civilian use with passenger seat, custom luggage rack, and paint. Daily rider.
2006 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR1

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 22 Oct 2008 17:20 #243272

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
  • Thank you received: 75
Ok when I posted earlier it worked. Here try again to log on to your facebook if you have one or sign up for one if not and ask me to be your friend and you can see I have hundreds of bike pics. search for Lawrence Anthony Jones Chicago il and you can see them. It won't work I don't think any other way. phanfare.com or myspace if you have it you can do the same but I have yet to upload the new pics on those but if you have phanfare.com it's lama cicero lawrence jones for the search or myspace.com/saxjonz
Dude! Over the weekend we were riding with that nut some of our members died in a crash that happened the same way that you guys almost bought it. Some See you next tuesday was in a hurry passed up the group and then road raged and slammed on her brakes in front of the bikes and killed one of the rider's wives and airlifted him to a hospital in critical condition and the beatch was arguing with the riders nasty and guess what? They gave the ticket to the rider for running in to her and let that loser go scott free. I see how things are and how people disrespect riders and if it ever happens again like happened to us I will follow them immediately call the police and have them arrested or take matters in to my own hands and issue a little citation visulante style. People can be such knuckle heads to point that they maim and injury others simply because they don't care.
79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 23 Oct 2008 17:04 #243429

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
Yeah Lawrence, I don't know why, but some people seem to really hate bikers. Sorry to hear about your friend and his wife.
Ain't it funny how they're so tough when they're in their cages, but won't pull over to deal with their problem mano a mano? Real tough guy.
I was ready to go Toecutter on that SOB. I still have no idea why he just suddenly decided to pass all of us, then slam on his brakes and make us lock ours up. Especially since there were cars in front of us, and he had nowhere to go. It was definately deliberate. And I'm just not one to take death threats very lightly. I do remember his Michigan plate, but not the number. If I'd have been by myself, I know I would've followed him all day till he stopped or I ran out of fuel.
Other than that blemish on the weekend, I had a total blast riding with you guys. We gotta do that again!
Please say hi to Javier, Mohhamad, Yanni, and Ugi for me.:) Oh yeah, tell Yanni we ridin with him until he puts his fender on right. It's embarrassing. :laugh:

Last edit: by riverroad.

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 23 Oct 2008 19:14 #243453

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
Yeah and he is supposed to be the bike builder. :( :) :laugh: I know I would be a little :blush: embarassed to overlook such a small oversight. But hey his thinking has validity. The back of the wheel needs more coverage than the front as that is where the water licks up.:silly: Oh well it is a slight oversight but what the hey.
Next time some stupid stuff like that happens I will take video. For sure someone will go to jail and it won't be us. The plate I sent to Steve but if I recall correctly it was a silver pos Pt Cruiser first three letters are brb 7910 I thought the numbers were. By the way we shoulda followed him. Ask monkey butt if he knows that car lol he lives in michigan maybe he can come up with a positive ID
79 LTD B3

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 24 Oct 2008 04:40 #243487

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
Mohhamad, Javier and Lawrence:
Attachments:

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 24 Oct 2008 04:43 #243488

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
I loved hearing them all at once. It was a KZ symphony:
Attachments:

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 24 Oct 2008 04:46 #243490

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
War stories and beer:
Attachments:

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 24 Oct 2008 04:50 #243491

• riverroad
  • User
  • 1980 1000LTD B4
Waiting for the ferry (I live just across the river):
Attachments:

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 24 Oct 2008 19:50 #243628

• madkaw1200
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
ok guys next time we ride no more mad max stuff:woohoo: .i though one of us was going to go down.im not sure he wasnt on something the way he was driving.but its a good thing he turned when he did(even though you know that is not the way he wanted to go) because if he would have gotten it to stoped traffic someone would have gone to jail:dry: and we know were he would have went:blink:!!! it was a silver pt cruiser plate# byb7910 if any one finds him PLEASE let us know.

Chi. Town boys ride to St. Louis 25 Oct 2008 19:00 #243815

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
Hooo waaa. Got my computer back on but I think the hard drive might take a dump next. It has been moooooving kinda slow. But for me to buy a new computer right now is soooo out of the question. The power suppy put her back up and until my house stuff is taken care of I am going to hold this thing together with chewing gum and rubber bands. :cheer:
We got out of the house today and friends coming by are helping out with taking our minds off of what just happened. It is sad but I know how things are. I just hope that next time it is planned and successful. I don't think I could take another hit like that. I will never forget.
79 LTD B3