• Page:

TOPIC:

Long Ride for Cycle Sports TV in Cali 25 Oct 2008 21:28 #243846

• vegasvideo
  • vegasvideo's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • "Fat Guys need love too!"
  • Thank you received: 0
The outcome of the stoppage was a ticket for 74 in a 55. The leader of the ride got pulled over on his speed triple. He knows the roads very well but just got caught by an oncoming popo. BTW...he is also the guy from Race Tech that builds all their custom shocks. He is a friggin genius with shocks. He built the custom shock that is in the Hyosung.

BTW...the red bike is my Hyosung GT650S that Race Tech did the suspension for. It was modified with Pro-Taper handle bars and dual headlights. The green bike is my ZRX1200 that Race Tech upgraded for me.

The ride was designed to test the upgraded bikes in a variety of roads conditions. I didn't ride any of the bikes that day. I brought out 2 local guys (friends) and had them both ride both bikes. Needless to say they are ready to have there own bikes re-sprung and re-valved after this trip.

There is a lot of footage not included here. I had a tank mounted camera on the ZRX and a handlebar mounted camera on the Speed Triple. I was in the chase truck getting shots from the road and at the stops. It should make for a great segment for the show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Long Ride for Cycle Sports TV in Cali 25 Oct 2008 21:41 #243847

• vegasvideo
  • User
Here is footage from the shakedown run we did last month. Mostly tank mounted stuff.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/UZY-xXA3q8Y&hl=en&fs=1">www.youtube.com/v/UZY-xXA3q8Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Last edit: by vegasvideo.

Long Ride for Cycle Sports TV in Cali 26 Oct 2008 18:53 #243987

• saxjonz
  • User
  • KawboyZ
  • Thank you received: 75
Nice. Now is this for all of us who don't have the opportunity to ride year round? That is all we need to feel bad about only being able to ride a few months out of the year. Some very nice terrain changes. Cops suck. Have nothing better to do than to write tickets for speeding and eat donuts and drink coffee.
79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Long Ride for Cycle Sports TV in Cali 30 Oct 2008 17:29 #244704

• vegasvideo
  • User
saxjonz wrote:

Nice. Now is this for all of us who don't have the opportunity to ride year round? That is all we need to feel bad about only being able to ride a few months out of the year. Some very nice terrain changes. Cops suck. Have nothing better to do than to write tickets for speeding and eat donuts and drink coffee.

Did you know the cop that pulled him over:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds just like him:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW...Sorry, we do ride year round out west:dry:

• Page: