lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 13:13 #568968

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
  • Thank you received: 299

Powerstroke_fan wrote:

wireman wrote:

Powerstroke_fan wrote:

wireman wrote: Id say hes gonna need to get some really good Velcro grips and some Velcro for the seat to hold his ass on there!
Even with a small 1015/1075 sized motor this thing is going to put the hurtins on a lot of sportbikes in a straight line,who cares about corners! :woohoo:
Between the motor trickery and all the 1 off chassis/suspension pieces that have been piling up this will be a good rolling bill board for the shop once he starts cruising the streets with it.
I guarantee it will be the most highly detailed kz turbo bike running around a 1000 mile radius of his house! B)

Its a good thing he dont live within a 1000 miles of me :woohoo: jk keep up the good work

You guys aint seen detailing yet,I gaurantee youll be able to walk around this bike for days when its done and find more things everytime you walk around it! :evil: :woohoo:

So what do you have planned for the detailing?

Every square inch/nut and bolt will be its own little detail on this project,just ask Les Holt how many little times Ive had him add little details to the lower one off triple tree hes making to use with stock forks. :woohoo:
Just remember zmax motorsports when you start seeing the chassis/engine mock up come together,its one of the advantages of having a real flexible schedule Ive got plent of time to sweat details! :laugh:
posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by wireman.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 13:19 #568971

• wireman
  • User

donthaveakawman wrote: looks like 201 and you will be a match with my odometer...although mine only goes to 85, whoohoo. but the tach, oh the tach I take it to the 9 constantly(9500 redline)
www.kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/21956/dave010.jpg

Thats one way to load test those rod bolts and cam chain! :woohoo:
posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 14:14 #568975

• mick z1a
  • User
  • Thank you received: 11

donthaveakawman wrote:

mick z1a wrote: sorry lushbaugh, i withdraw my middle age worry comment, its that old missreading the flat screen thing i do so well. hope it all comes good, laughing and crying i do in the same breath on a daily basis, keeps us sane ;-)

move over, does that say 233x3?

:huh: me no understandy :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: wireman

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 17:36 #568990

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
yes the ye olde kawasaki tuneup because that's where it makes the power.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 18:33 #569011

• mick z1a
  • User
  • Thank you received: 11
ah, right, once or twice but usually around the block :blink:

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 18:44 #569018

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor

mick z1a wrote:

donthaveakawman wrote:

mick z1a wrote: sorry lushbaugh, i withdraw my middle age worry comment, its that old missreading the flat screen thing i do so well. hope it all comes good, laughing and crying i do in the same breath on a daily basis, keeps us sane ;-)

move over, does that say 233x3?

:huh: me no understandy :S

my odometer is nearly similar as far as the amount of miles on the bike

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 21:52 #569060

• wireman
  • User

donthaveakawman wrote: yes the ye olde kawasaki tuneup because that's where it makes the power.

That poor stock 750 quit making power by about 7500,all youre doing past that point is beating it to an early grave. :laugh:

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 22:17 #569071

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
well it is factory advertised 74 hp at 9000rpm

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 23:11 #569091

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor

wireman wrote:

donthaveakawman wrote: yes the ye olde kawasaki tuneup because that's where it makes the power.

That poor stock 750 quit making power by about 7500,all youre doing past that point is beating it to an early grave. :laugh:

it has had no problems although it is a challenge to check the oil if the center stand gets in the way of the exhaust.