Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

lushbaughs kz 23 Jan 2013 09:36 #568803

• Powerstroke_fan
  • User
  • Thank you received: 83

wireman wrote: Id say hes gonna need to get some really good Velcro grips and some Velcro for the seat to hold his ass on there!
Even with a small 1015/1075 sized motor this thing is going to put the hurtins on a lot of sportbikes in a straight line,who cares about corners! :woohoo:
Between the motor trickery and all the 1 off chassis/suspension pieces that have been piling up this will be a good rolling bill board for the shop once he starts cruising the streets with it.
I guarantee it will be the most highly detailed kz turbo bike running around a 1000 mile radius of his house! B)

Its a good thing he dont live within a 1000 miles of me :woohoo: jk keep up the good work
1980 kz1000B4 LTD- 1327cc 9-1 comp
Ported J model head
Psp-3x cams
RS 36s
Welded MK11 crank
Back-cut MK11 trans
MTC 2 stage lock up
Stretched 4-6 over running Hayabusa rear rim with 190 rear tire
Complete frame brace kit installed
And Much Much more- SOLD

2014- ZX14R all stock for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Powerstroke_fan.

lushbaughs kz 23 Jan 2013 14:28 #568832

• mick z1a
  • User
  • Thank you received: 11

wireman wrote: He had insurance ,papers just weren't in car at the time B)

:lol: :whistle:

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 02:08 #568903

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
  • Thank you received: 299

Powerstroke_fan wrote:

wireman wrote: Id say hes gonna need to get some really good Velcro grips and some Velcro for the seat to hold his ass on there!
Even with a small 1015/1075 sized motor this thing is going to put the hurtins on a lot of sportbikes in a straight line,who cares about corners! :woohoo:
Between the motor trickery and all the 1 off chassis/suspension pieces that have been piling up this will be a good rolling bill board for the shop once he starts cruising the streets with it.
I guarantee it will be the most highly detailed kz turbo bike running around a 1000 mile radius of his house! B)

Its a good thing he dont live within a 1000 miles of me :woohoo: jk keep up the good work

You guys aint seen detailing yet,I gaurantee youll be able to walk around this bike for days when its done and find more things everytime you walk around it! :evil: :woohoo:
posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 04:51 #568916

• lushbaugh
  • lushbaugh's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • everybodys a pro......
  • Thank you received: 35
No mick nothing funny about it. tags were expired and i had no PROOF of insurance and my license was suspended in maryland and my pa riders permit dont matter in md cause i used an address loophole to attain it. so partially legal basically. also i do body work so if i ever get into an accident with you ill hook you up. we can pimp your ride and your insurance company never has to know. but seriously the haha was referring to my preperation in case of going to jail. and if i wouldnt laugh at my life id have to cry. sorry if i offended you.
79 kz1000 ltd all apart
the best advice i can give is dont take dnthavakawmans advice..

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 05:15 #568918

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
beard a thon, huh? nice motorbike make sure to change the oil.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 05:19 #568919

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor

lushbaugh wrote:

Is that wire go to a killswitch? looks like that thing has some torque. looks like it could keep up with a 280z no problem

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 05:23 #568920

• mick z1a
  • User
  • Thank you received: 11
sorry lushbaugh, i withdraw my middle age worry comment, its that old missreading the flat screen thing i do so well. hope it all comes good, laughing and crying i do in the same breath on a daily basis, keeps us sane ;-)

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 05:42 #568922

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor

mick z1a wrote: sorry lushbaugh, i withdraw my middle age worry comment, its that old missreading the flat screen thing i do so well. hope it all comes good, laughing and crying i do in the same breath on a daily basis, keeps us sane ;-)

move over, does that say 233x3?

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 05:49 #568923

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
looks like 201 and you will be a match with my odometer...although mine only goes to 85, whoohoo. but the tach, oh the tach I take it to the 9 constantly(9500 redline)
www.kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/21956/dave010.jpg

Last edit: by donthaveakawman.

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 09:35 #568932

• Powerstroke_fan
  • User
  • Thank you received: 83

wireman wrote:

Powerstroke_fan wrote:

You guys aint seen detailing yet,I gaurantee youll be able to walk around this bike for days when its done and find more things everytime you walk around it! :evil: :woohoo:

So what do you have planned for the detailing?
1980 kz1000B4 LTD- 1327cc 9-1 comp
Ported J model head
Psp-3x cams
RS 36s
Welded MK11 crank
Back-cut MK11 trans
MTC 2 stage lock up
Stretched 4-6 over running Hayabusa rear rim with 190 rear tire
Complete frame brace kit installed
And Much Much more- SOLD

2014- ZX14R all stock for now

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 10:44 #568934

• 4TheKZ1000
  • Visitor
Welcome back Lushbaugh....

lushbaughs kz 24 Jan 2013 11:15 #568942

• KZJOE900
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 445

donthaveakawman wrote: looks like 201 and you will be a match with my odometer...although mine only goes to 85, whoohoo. but the tach, oh the tach I take it to the 9 constantly(9500 redline)
www.kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/21956/dave010.jpg

Hey donthaveakawman, did you forget to take your medicine again this morning? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding with you man. Hey stop redlining that poor 750, thirty year old machine may not take much of that :blink:. Keep your zany posts coming dude. I always get a chuckle :) .
Current project 76 KZ900 (This was a Vetter model)
76 KZ900
81 XJ550H SECA (Current Project)
82 XJ550R SECA
Past:
86 FJ1200
74 Z1900
72 CB450