Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 16:54 #91298

• giest
  • giest's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't believe I only just found out about this site. I've been an owner of a KZ LTD440 for quite a number of years now. Due to an unfortunate error on my part with stupidity and winter, she is now a project bike. She needs some cleaning and minor parts, but should be fine. I'm looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge as possible from you guys. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 17:05 #91301

• RetroRiceRocketRider
  • User
  • ...bring in the machine that goes PING!
  • Thank you received: 29
Welcome to KZr giest.

Winter and...um..."poor judgement" :whistle: have put quite a few of us in the same position at one time or another that you're currently in.
So don't be to hard on yourself for it, you're among familiar company now. ;)

Look at it as a positive!
You now get to know your bike in a much more "intimate" way, and will eventually know every little tick, buzz and squeek it makes.
And more importantly, whether those little sounds are a potential problem or not, and also now knowing how to remedy/repair them if they are a problem.
Covina, So Calif!
78 KZ650-B2 = SOLD
84 ZN700 LTD = SOLD
84 ZX750 GPz = SOLD
89 GSX1100F Katana = SLEEPING :-/
20 VN1700 Vulcan Vaquero (the Blue Cowboy)
Looking for my next project KZ

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 19:42 #91326

• wireman
  • Visitor
welcome to z-jungle!we need pictures,lots of pictures.mods dont let us out much,keeps us entertained!:P
Attachments:

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 19:49 #91328

• geerbangr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 4
Welcome giest , Any info needed on a kz can be found here i'm sure . Welcome aboard !!! Alot of funny stuff on here also just watch wireman,he usually has something to laugh about daily. :P He has some bad ass boats also,and an old corvette he's probably gonna sell me cheap !!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
1978 KZ 1000

I go by Jason

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 20:38 #91351

• wireman
  • Visitor
geerbangr wrote:

Welcome giest , Any info needed on a kz can be found here i'm sure . Welcome aboard !!! Alot of funny stuff on here also just watch wireman,he usually has something to laugh about daily. :P He has some bad ass boats also,and an old corvette he's probably gonna sell me cheap !!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

pay no attention to geerbanger,he thinks shaftdrive bikes are fast!:woohoo: oh wait,his is!:blink: :P
Attachments:

Hey all 11 Nov 2006 20:54 #91357

• Shoe48
  • User
  • Live each day as it is your last
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey I still have road rash to prove my winter project ,, It happens to the best of Us ,, Welcome aboard :)

• Page: