Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Orlando KZ rider NEEDS HELP! 02 Dec 2005 14:11 #11470

• addechonow
  • addechonow's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I used to be on the old forum. I have a couple of questions. First off, I am trying to sell my 1979 KZ 400 LTD and was wondering if someone can post the link to the title company in Nevada that can issue you a title if one is lost?? The title is missing for my bike and I am trying to offer a remedy for any buyers who might be interested. My bike is for sale in the classifieds here and on craigslist.com in the Orlando area edition. If you or anyone you know would like to purchase a good shape starter bike, contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or cell at (407)970-0866. I just don't have the time or money for a bike anymore plus my girlfriend is nervous about it. I have it listed at $1375 but make me an offer!!! Thanks!
Brian Watson
Orlando, FL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Orlando KZ rider NEEDS HELP! 06 Jan 2007 18:34 #103841

• neilage66
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Brian:

was wondering if someone can post the link to the title company in Nevada that can issue you a title if one is lost??

Sorry it took us over a year to answer your questions. Here is that link you wanted.
www.dmvnv.com/pdfforms/rd12.pdf

I just don't have the time or money for a bike anymore plus my girlfriend is nervous about it.

Do you still have the same girlfriend? We all hope she is now "safety certified" and riding the heck outa that KZ400. ;) :P :) :laugh:
How's the weather in Florida this winter? :silly:

Attachments:

Orlando KZ rider NEEDS HELP! 06 Jan 2007 19:12 #103846

• ambergrismooon
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
I knew a safety certifier once..............what a clown!!! ohoh!
Attachments:

Orlando KZ rider NEEDS HELP! 06 Jan 2007 19:20 #103847

• Nevco48
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
neilage66 wrote:

Sorry it took us over a year to answer your questions. Here is that link you wanted.
www.dmvnv.com/pdfforms/rd12.pdf

Yeah..... I'm guessing that guy has been checking in here twice a day for the past 13 months, waiting for an answer...:unsure:

• Page: