Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Considering a KZ750 14 Feb 2007 19:19 #112471

• Heresies K. Intruder
  • Heresies K. Intruder's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks, wireman. I'll keep that in mind. I hope this works out. Hopefully, I can go check it out this weekend and get back to everyone on the condition.

Then I'll just have to wait for this lame weather to get over with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Something else I'm thinking about 14 Feb 2007 19:53 #112475

• Heresies K. Intruder
  • User
I saw this on Ebay. I think the bidding is already a little high, but I saw this same bike was listed earlier and went for about a grand. I emailed the seller to see if I could see it first. I don't know, maybe if the bidding calms down...

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&fromMakeTrack=true

Something else I'm thinking about 14 Feb 2007 20:41 #112488

• pumps
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
I saw that on ebay too. The thing about that is if the price gets up much above say $1200-$1300 IMO you might think about buying something that doesn't need tires, no dents etc. There was a really nice one here locally for sale cheap. A 750 that is.Don't know if it's still available though. Could be worth the drive..If I could have gotten it without my wife killing me I would buy it.Looks pretty cherry to me.

Post edited by: pumps, at: 2007/02/14 23:42
Check out our site. kcvjmc.org
1977 Yamaha XS650
2000 Kaw W650
2 KZ440 LTDs , a 79 KZ400H and an 83 Belt Drive

Something else I'm thinking about 14 Feb 2007 21:12 #112499

• Heresies K. Intruder
  • User
Yeah, I think I saw that Ebay bike listed before. I guess the buyer wussed out on him. Sucks. I had that happen to me with my 550. In that condition, I wouldn't get it unless I could get it for under $900. It doesn't look like it was well taken care of.

Thanks for the link. That KZ750 in Blue Springs looks great; I'm just really hesitant about getting a bike that far away. I would have to rent a van to pick it up, and hope that the real deal matches the description. I think I'll email the guy; if he's really cool about giving more photos, it might be worth considering.

Post edited by: Heresies K. Intruder, at: 2007/02/15 00:14

Something else I'm thinking about 15 Feb 2007 05:59 #112542

• pumps
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
If you want the one in Blue Springs, I will go with you to look at it if you'd like.. It's like 30-45 minutes east of me on I-70.Really what could be called a suburb of KC. I think he left a number on there? Got a good friend with a pick-up? Borrow some ramps..buy some ratchet tie-downs. I have seen it here on the site many times the veterans saying spend a little more to get something ready to ridein the beginning than buy something cheaper and have to put some $$$ into it to get it ready.;) Just my two cents.
Check out our site. kcvjmc.org
1977 Yamaha XS650
2000 Kaw W650
2 KZ440 LTDs , a 79 KZ400H and an 83 Belt Drive

Something else I'm thinking about 15 Feb 2007 08:02 #112574

• Heresies K. Intruder
  • User
Hey, thanks for the offer. I think I may have to take you up on that. I'm going to try to get a hold of the seller. I would have to rent a van, so I need to figure that cost out. If that bike was in Omaha, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

• Page: