• Page:

TOPIC:

z1 replica shocks 02 Oct 2006 03:24 #81073

• jimmybon
  • jimmybon's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 2
WELL I opened up a can of worms there.
thanks ejshotgun, sounds like a good buy and one thing is that I could do with a set of new shocks for the ridgy z1,
any comments on the chrome finish? is the top cover plastic chrome?
cheers
74 Z1A900 original
74 Z1A900 stone replica
74Z1A900 barn find
77 Z650B1 Hybrid
81 z650 PIG camp bike
06 ZRX1200R cafe racer project
S1000xr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

z1 replica shocks 02 Oct 2006 03:35 #81075

• jimmybon
  • jimmybon's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
your right firemun, it dos look like advertising, i think i got lucky and it crossed the line, I'll have second thought about that sort of question from now on
cheers
74 Z1A900 original
74 Z1A900 stone replica
74Z1A900 barn find
77 Z650B1 Hybrid
81 z650 PIG camp bike
06 ZRX1200R cafe racer project
S1000xr

z1 replica shocks 02 Oct 2006 03:42 #81076

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207
It's not advertising unless you have some association with the seller, ie: employee/investor/business owner/etc.

Notice the only one complaining that it is advertising is the one that has been sanctioned for advertising :)

What you posted is well within the rules, if it were advertising I (and many others) would have told you so (and I would have locked/deleted the thread) :D
KD9JUR

z1 replica shocks 02 Oct 2006 05:50 #81093

• ambergrismooon
  • User is blocked
Didn't look like advertising to me either JimmyB. You asked about an existing product that you have no commercial interest in. You did not hype some vaporware that you were dreaming of manufacturing. I believe Firemuns should make the product. Sprinkle a few seed units around, get a website and let the product make it's own legs. If it is as good as the hype it will find the light of day. And ya gotta stop bitchin n' moaning! Yer not really helping your cause!
Jimmy I just ordered a pair of those Z1E repo shocks for my bro. When they get here I will let you know what we think. Might be too late for the deal tho!
Attachments:

z1 replica shocks 02 Oct 2006 06:55 #81107

• wiredgeorge
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
MODERATOR HAT ON!

Backing up what Steve E. noted, the question regarding the replica shocks was not an advertisement, it was a query regarding a product. The person asking was not selling the product. The complaints that came were from the same individual who was using the forum to promote HIS product and don't hold water.

FOR FIREMUN59: If you have any questions regarding a particular post, please direct these to a moderator via PM or email. The moderators are listed at the bottom of the page. Your posts can easily be interpreted as self-serving whining and can easily discourage legitimate product discussion such as jimmybon's request for info. Thanks for your cooperation.

wiredgeorge MODERATOR TECH FORUMS
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

• Page: