Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 16:22 #797856

• KZ650Z
  • Visitor

Street Fighter LTD wrote: The way the plate is bolted on it will metal fatigue and also vibrate at certain RPM
But Hell, What do I know LOL

No one asked you, and as far as the gold rock guard, youre old as the hills. I dont expect you to like what young ppl like. Youre boring and stuck in our ways.

further

Let me explain a few things

A lot of you guys are on your way out the door. Health problems, depression drinking resulting in bloody guts, , and all you have is bikes. I imagine every little thing is big to you.

So yeah I was lazy and didnt do my research because I have three frickin kids who take up a LOT of my time and my own business. So I asked dumb questions and got good answers. Thats a win as far as I am concerned, a cheap date!!! hahaha

I posted a pic of my honda and said it was faster than a KZ1000. It seems like the fragile old men got upset. Instead of deleting that post, dumb ass sensitive steve chose to ban me because hes mentally weak. Anyone who cant stand a dissenting opinion is a weakling. He could have simply deleted my Honda bike post. But he got dramatic like a 12 year old girl and banned me.

I CONFESSED I was not the person who I said I was when I made the DWEBB login, but to have something to do and to make themselves important, the old men went a searchin for what I already told them.

Most of you are out of here in 15 - 20 years tops. I hope you get your act together and stop being mealy mouth bitches who dont act like men AT ALL.

I came clean and told everyone the deal. I was BANNED before I even made up the fake identity so the banning had NOTHING to do with that. Yet OLD MAN steve wants to climb up on his soapbox and act high and mighty.

I will not be coming back to this forum again OR LOOKING AT YOUR RESPONSES. As my Dad used to say when he authoritatively ended a conversation " IVE SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY" and then he slammed the door. Ha Ha

Have a good one.

Oh yeah. my bike is fly as hell and I dont care what ANY of you biased old dust exhalers say. Including the 73 Z1 my business partner bought for me last week as a thank you

Happy Low Testosterone and Arthritis to you all!!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KZ650Z.

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 16:33 #797859

• old_kaw
  • User
  • Thank you received: 269

KZ650Z wrote:

Street Fighter LTD wrote: The way the plate is bolted on it will metal fatigue and also vibrate at certain RPM

I posted a pic of my honda and said it was faster than a KZ1000. It seems like the fragile old men got upset. Instead of deleting that post, dumb ass sensitive steve chose to ban me because hes mentally weak. Anyone who cant stand a dissenting opinion is a weakling. He could have simply deleted my Honda bike post. But he got dramatic like a 12 year old girl and banned me.

I CONFESSED I was not the person who I said I was when I made the DWEBB login, but to have something to do and to make themselves important, the old men went a searchin for what I already told them.

Most of you are out of here in 15 - 20 years tops. I hope you get your act together and stop being mealy mouth bitches who dont act like men AT ALL.

I came clean and told everyone the deal. I was BANNED before I even made up the fake identity so the banning had NOTHING to do with that. Yet OLD MAN steve wants to climb up on his soapbox and act high and mighty.

I will not be coming back to this forum again.

And YET here you are! With another poser profile.

You are a liar and a poser. Go lie and pose at the honda forums.

If you are the future of this planet, I will be glad to depart because it definitely needs an enema with the likes of you inheriting it.

About the rock guard, it looks like sh!t. I'm sure it does serve a purpose because lots of rocks get kicked up by the big boy bikes. lol

BTW, I don't think Steve is the one banning you, I'm sure it's a race by the other admin's who can hit the button first. Hahahahaha!
1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Street Fighter LTD, SWest

Last edit: by old_kaw. Reason: hmmmmm

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 16:38 #797860

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1972

KZ650Z wrote:

No one asked you, and as far as the gold rock guard, youre old as the hills. I dont expect you to like what young ppl like. Youre boring and stuck in our ways.

further

Let me explain a few things

A lot of you guys are on your way out the door. Health problems, depression drinking resulting in bloody guts, , and all you have is bikes. I imagine every little thing is big to you.

So yeah I was lazy and didnt do my research because I have three frickin kids who take up a LOT of my time and my own business. So I asked dumb questions and got good answers. Thats a win as far as I am concerned, a cheap date!!! hahaha

I will not be coming back to this forum again OR LOOKING AT YOUR RESPONSES. As my Dad used to say when he authoritatively ended a conversation " IVE SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY" and then he slammed the door. Ha Ha

Have a good one.

Oh yeah. my bike is fly as hell and I dont care what ANY of you biased old dust exhalers say. Including the 73 Z1 my business partner bought for me last week as a thank you

Bravo !!! Bravo !!!

I sure feel told off and truly scolded

And I would take it all again if Jeff would really take his ball and go home .

Now , Back to KZR

Thanks From the Old Man who has nothing LMAO

Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: old_kaw

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 16:45 #797864

• KZB2 650
  • User
  • Thank you received: 265
I don't think it looks to bad (would like to see a couple more pics off to the side and rear of it) and might play around with the idea when it warms up ( maybe a little smaller tail light though) ..... I never ride in the rain other wise I wouldn't like the idea but I'm always looking for a way to lower the weight and clean things up ........... the fender and tail light is 4 and a quarter lb and since I don't run rear turn signals (1 and 3/4 lbs) or passenger bars (1 lb) (hand signals for me and always one up) I could maybe save another 3 lbs with the new tail light and bracket 6lbs total ?? Rubber washers for the plate fatigue or something diff ?........

Ok just checked before I posted and I like the look......... hope this doesn't bring you guys down on me and hope you guys can see to lighten up a little.
1978 KZ650 b-2
700cc Wiseco kit 10 to 1.
1980 KZ750 cam, ape springs, stock clutch/ Barnett springs.
Vance and Hines Header w/ comp baffle and Ape pods, Dyna S and green coils, copper wires.
29MM smooth bores W/ 17.5 pilots, 0-6s and 117.5 main
16/42 gearing X ring chain and alum rear JT sprocket.

Last edit: by KZB2 650.

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 16:54 #797866

• Street Fighter LTD
Bracket looks fine Tail lite is personal and I have no issues.
Plate should be fastened down at all 4 corners and rubber washers used as plates love to vibrate and break.
AS to the rest of the OPs rant
Doesnt amount to a pimple on my glorious butt

Dave

Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn
The following user(s) said Thank You: old_kaw

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 17:09 #797869

• Scirocco
  • Premium Member
  • Never change a running system
  • Thank you received: 1899
I hate to perforate my licence plate with more than two holes.
I use 3M self-adhesive velcro dual lock tape on the back side of my licence plate to get an damping/anti vibration effect.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Scirocco.

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 17:20 #797872

• Street Fighter LTD

Scirocco wrote: I hate to perforate my licence plate with more than two holes.
I use 3M self-adhesive velcro dual lock tape on the back side of my licence plate to get an damping/anti vibration effect.

That would work Nice idea Gives good support and isolates vibration
Dave

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 19:34 #797882

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2624
To the OP. Get upset much DUDE? :woohoo:
Steve

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 20:18 #797885

• Nerdy
  • Away
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 379

Scirocco wrote: I hate to perforate my licence plate with more than two holes.

I use that to hold the UK-style bracket and plate to the front bumper of my car. It's good stuff.

And I hope the whiny dude stays away this time.
1979 KZ400 Gifted to a couple of nephews
1967 Yamaha YCS1 Bonanza
1980 KZ440B
1981 Yamaha XT250H
1981 KZ440 LTD project bike
1981 GPz550
2013 Yamaha FZ6R
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 29 Jan 2019 20:33 #797886

• 9er rider
  • Sustaining Member
  • Keep a cool tool
  • Thank you received: 87
My girlfriend is a psychiatrist And I asked her to read his ranting , she stated he's just a little boy, and probably not taking his meds correctly or his cheese is starting to slide off his cracker and probably needs an adjustment.
76 kz 900 1075 76 kz 900 a4 78 kz 1000 ltd
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest, Warren3200gt

Last edit: by 9er rider.

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 30 Jan 2019 18:54 #797942

• Nerdy
  • Away
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 379

9er rider wrote: or his cheese is starting to slide off his cracker

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
1979 KZ400 Gifted to a couple of nephews
1967 Yamaha YCS1 Bonanza
1980 KZ440B
1981 Yamaha XT250H
1981 KZ440 LTD project bike
1981 GPz550
2013 Yamaha FZ6R

Fender Eliminator COMPLETE! *pics* 01 Feb 2019 04:52 #798012

• riturbo
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 277
Too bad Could have been the next bike of the month .B)
Gpz 750 turbo The one I ride
Gpz 750 turbo Not finished
Gpz 750 turbo Not started
Gpz 550 1981
Gpz 550 1983
Bunch of other junk