Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Engine Diagram 07 Nov 2006 20:07 #90389

• wireman
  • Visitor
Patton wrote:

kzwolfsr wrote:

Question? what would be the difference excepth different carbs. I mean you can still relate to it, they have the same theory. But you are also rite

You know -- all that 1976 super cool innovative limited edition rice burner chopper stuff such as dual front disks, rear disk, fuel tank, front signal lights, Jardine exhaust, headlight mount, fenders, side cover badges, seat, grab rail, no center stand, Morris mags,
handlebars, 16 inch rear wheel, chain guard, petcock,
and undoubtedly others momentarily slipping the mind. :)

Have a look-see and marvel at the Original Kruise King

skipsteiger.home.mchsi.com/before/cw.jpg

Alas, once again spinning off into apoplexy regarding chassis differences when the topic is engine diagram, and besides the carbs, I do believe and agree the engines are otherwise identical in both the KZ900A and KZ900B models.

Post edited by: Patton, at: 2006/11/07 20:04<br><br>Post edited by: Patton, at: 2006/11/07 20:23

yeah i did some work on skippers 900ltd,he ought to be getting out of therapy pretty soon.i thought he was gonna go insane when we re-rebuilt his frontend,he just kept saying it took me 2 years to put it together and it only took you 20 minutes to tear it apart!:blink: :P took about an hour to put it back together much improved he tells me!:P poor skipper,im gonna try calling him havent seen him on here in a while!;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Engine Diagram 08 Nov 2006 12:02 #90510

• kzwolfsr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 16
Yep, basically if you have done one, you have done them all except for a few differences and more additions here and there, but I tore down my engine and anyone that needs help with theirs is welcomed to ask me for help. I went to school to do diesel technology, to rip down big engines and put them back together, and with a bike is like playing with a baby engine compared to one you have to pull out the crank shaft with a heavy duty picker.
1979 KZ SR650, stock candy persimmon red and crossover pipes
1981 KZ 1000LTD with non stock and more comfortable handle bars and 4 into one V&H
Original man of the Caribbean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: