Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Can somebody help ?.... 07 Jul 2006 07:40 #59898

• wiredgeorge
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Scorpio... While oil seals aren't that big a deal, the rings are... send an email to www.z1enterprises.com and explain what you need. There are other alternatives to a credit card for payment, I suspect. The owner is a friend and ships all over the world.
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can somebody help ?.... 07 Jul 2006 13:29 #60013

• scorpio
  • scorpio's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok, i wrote to the guy from www.z1enterprises.com/ hope he'll help somehow...yes maybe i can pay via some other way. Thank you again, anyway if it is not a problem for you, you can send me the seals.

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 06:12 #60156

• trippivot
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
got many extra new seals did you need a std set of rings?

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 06:45 #60158

• Biquetoast
  • User
  • King Jeremy The Wicked
  • Thank you received: 7
wiredgeorge wrote:

If someone would be so kind as to look up valve stem oil seals for an 83-85 750 and get the part numbers and cross them with oil seals for other models, I suspect it wouldn't be hard to mail a few...

Ok, here's what I've managed to do.
I focused on the '83 KZ750 H4, since that's the easiest to cross-ref.

The part listed on BuyKawasaki.com is:
92049-016 OIL SEAL,RV37129.5
...it is shown between the spring seat and the spring...

...a cross-ref showed 335 models that used that seal, so I'm not sure what info I should post. Most notably, every 4-cyl 750 from 80-83 (my software doesn't seem to include 750s after 83), the 76/77 KZ900, 77-83 KZ650s, 74-83 400/440s, 78-83 200/250s, 79-82 1300s, 81-83 1100s, and 77-99 1000s, police and otherwise. Of course there were tons of dual-purpose bikes, ATVs and other stuff listed, too...

...hope that helps...

(1.) '75/'76 KZ400D - Commuter
(2.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(3.) '78 KZ750B3 Twin - Commuter
(4.) '75 KZ400D - Sold
kz750twins.com
Attachments:

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 14:19 #60268

• scorpio
  • User
Thank you people for all you are doing for me. Just wanted to say that the valves are two per cylinder, cause maybe there are models with four valves and i guess they will be smaller...think the seals you've mentioned will work for me...looks exactly like mine old ones. And about the rings - yes trippivot, i need a standart set of piston rings, the piston's diameter is 66 mm. If i had known that it is impossible to find parts here - I wouldn't buy this bike, even when i liked it :( But, anyway i got it now, so i must repair it...the only hope for me is you people. It seems that i can't find the piston connecting rod too :( So i'm looking for this also...There are three critical parts that prevent me from riding this bike - the piston's connecting rod, the oil seals and the piston rings. If somebody can send me these things, and if the price is normal - i can transfer the money to a given bank account. The connecting rod can be used of coarse. Thanks again for reading this long desperate post ;)

Post edited by: scorpio, at: 2006/07/08 17:22

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 14:29 #60271

• Mcdroid
  • User
  • Gone Kwackers
  • Thank you received: 305
Scorpio:

We are all wanting to help you, but it is, indeed, a matter of money. Many of us on this forum are rebuilding bikes but don't have much money. The valve stem seals are cheap...someone may even send you a set (you need eight). The rings (a set for all four pistons) are about US$80.00...I don't have an estimate on the connecting rod. I don't know what the situation is in Bulgaria with regards eBay and money transfers, but your best bet may be to watch that as a source. There should also be plenty of used parts already in Europe (England, France, and Deutschland) for the GPz750.
Michael
Alvin, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 15:49 #60285

• scorpio
  • User
Yeah Mcdroid, i understand that. I thought that the rings are not much than $40...$80 are too much money, I agree :(

Post edited by: scorpio, at: 2006/07/08 18:50

Can somebody help ?.... 08 Jul 2006 16:49 #60291

• steell
  • User
  • Thank you received: 207

We are all wanting to help you, but it is, indeed, a matter of money. Many of us on this forum are rebuilding bikes but don't have much money.

Truer words were never spoken, if it is not on eBay for a cheap price, I don't get it :(
KD9JUR

Can somebody help ?.... 09 Jul 2006 09:21 #60464

• trippivot
  • User
seals are packed and ready. rings are on order will be a week. I'll send info in the box of who I am and where. hold on help is on the way!!
I'd rather trade any how got beer steins? or something from a brewery where you are

Can somebody help ?.... 09 Jul 2006 14:33 #60540

• scorpio
  • User
Thank you so much Trippivot:woohoo: You can't imagine what is this you do for me, I have really BIG problems finding these parts, because of many more different and complex reasons :( I can't explain how happy your post makes me. If i have the rings, the seals and one used connecting rod - i'll be able to make the bike running.
You can write me a private message or an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to discuss the details we are interested in. Thank you very much again! :woohoo:

Can somebody help ?.... 09 Jul 2006 15:08 #60545

• EddieBoy
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
i got an entire kz 900 motor off ebay last nite for 59.99. cant beat a deal like that. i watch ebay all the time. thats the best place for CHEAP...but sometimes its a waiting game. good,fast,cheap...pick two:)

Can somebody help ?.... 09 Jul 2006 16:00 #60549

• hardr0ck68
  • User
  • Who put the what in the where?
eddieboy; i played paintball for a number of years; and Tom Kaye (owner of a paintball company i loved) always said that. Good, Fast, cheap you can pick to....dont pick fast :p
1977 kz650 c1

bought it because I was told it would never run again...I like to prove people wrong.