TOPIC:

Bam! 26 Aug 2011 10:45 #471918

• The Gringo
  • User
  • ¡Usted no necesita otra motocicleta!
  • Thank you received: 11

roy-b-boy-b wrote:

The Gringo wrote:

T_Dub wrote: Wow, too bad about the bike but you'll heal, and then you'll heal the bike haha.

T Dub you have no idea how true that statement is. Roy is like that TV preacher that smacks people on the head and shouts "Sickness COME OUT in the name of Jesus". Roy does the same thing with bikes he lays his hands on a bike and minutes later they are healed. I've seen him do it to one of my bikes. The difference is Roy is the real deal and Ernest Angley is a charletan. Roy also never begs you to send him cash. :laugh:

Andy only, Please send cash!!! Just kidding. Roy

Good thing you are just kidding, cuz I've spent all my mad money on new bikes in the last couple of weeks. When you get your money from the insurance company, grab Thomas, jump in the truck and come to Akron, you can go shopping at The Gringo's "Kawasaki Superstore". Who knows I might be able to sell you back some of the crap I bought from you over the years.:laugh: Hope you are feeling better give me a call when you have some time.
Andy
Akron, Ohio
80 Z-1 Classic-Sold
84 GPZ1100
79 KZ 1000 LTD
78 KZ 1000 A2
77 KZ 1000 LTD-Sold
76 KZ 900 The definition of a barn find
76 KZ 900-Sold gone to Denmark
KZ 750 times 3, KZ 650 times 8 Sold 1 down to 7
KZ 550 times 2 80 440LTD-Sold
81 CSR 305-Sold 81 Yamaha XS650 Special

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bam! 27 Aug 2011 05:02 #472101

• mark1122
  • User
  • Keep twisting it
  • Thank you received: 109
Sorry to here about your crash Roy. i hope u heal up quick. i cracked a rib years ago getting thrown off a horse.i can still remember vividly how much it hurts to sneeze. OOOUCH!!
I hope everything works out well for u Roy.
Good luck.
76 KZ, frame gusset work,1200CC.Ported by Larry Cavanaugh, 1.5mm.over intakes, Carron Pipe, ZRX12 rear end, and seat,96zx9 front end.
01 CBR600F4i Track bike.
Cobourg, Ont. Can.

~ ~ ~_@
~ ~ _- \,
~ (k) / (z)

Bam! 27 Aug 2011 08:07 #472104

• ltdrider
  • User
  • Thank you received: 17
I know we all hate to hear about a fellow rider going down. Roy, I'm really glad that, as bad as it was, it wasn't worse.
I hope your lawyer does an excellent job of helping to put you and the bike back together.
Now I'm going to start looking for a jacket with rib protection.
Get well soon.
Tim
'76 KZ900 LTD (Blaze)
'96 Voyager XII (Dark Star)
'79 KZ650 Cafe Project (Dirty Kurt)
Greensboro, NC