Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Nice Bicentennial KZ900 19 Jun 2007 08:40 #150851

• PLUMMEN
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103
neilage66 wrote:

My friend...we'll call her *C*...took a look at this thread...and her response?

I didn't intentionally pose for those exhaust pics...hahaha...I was trying to get a good shot of that small ding on the pipe that is under my knee...All the chrome is shining so good that if u look...I am in a lot of the chrome pics. So please tell Slickware that those shots are free of charge.! LOL! And as for Plummen...tell him I am no where near 63..!!!

:ohmy: :laugh: :P ;)

Watch it fellas!

tell her i was trying to scare the rest of you guys off !that bike would look really nice sitting in my garage,but unlike my goofy cousin i can only have 1 at a time!:P (he says im just jealous!:P )
Still recovering,some days are better than others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nice Bicentennial KZ900 24 Jun 2007 19:39 #152427

• neilage66
  • neilage66's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 5
FYI: Ending bid for her bike was $6000 even and reserve was met. The winning bidder has 100% feedback and has been ebaying for 4-5 years. Looks like she'll get paid and the deal will go through with no trouble hopefully. Amazing what a clean bike will bring nowadays eh? B)

Nice Bicentennial KZ900 24 Jun 2007 19:59 #152433

• The Milkman
  • User
  • Thank you received: 194
I hope you will pardon these pigs "C". :laugh: :laugh: Very nice bike and congrats on the sale.
78 650-C2, Stock engine, Jardine 4-2 Exh., 17-38 sprockets, dyna ignition and coils, coil wiring mod, carb mod.

• Page: