Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Complete make over of the old KZ- going show quality I hope! 03 Apr 2008 10:48 #203971

• PLUMMEN
  • User
  • Thank you received: 103
you dont need to close it in ,just add the piece that would be used as a cap but leave the back side open.i dug my frame out the other day to make some templates of the steering head gussets and suspension gussets i made on it for some of the guys on Kawpen since i lost my origional patterns.ill try and get the templates done this weekend sometime
Still recovering,some days are better than others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Complete make over of the old KZ- going show quality I hope! 03 Apr 2008 18:31 #204088

• CruisingRam
  • CruisingRam's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 15
Hmm, Ya, a pic of the neck will do, I am just not quite following your direction here- I think it is a case of "a pic is worth 1000 words" kinda thing? :)

I am getting read to weld on the rear MC bracket for the disc brake swap here in a minute!

That about ends the welding on this frame, I think overall, the amount of bracing I have should pretty much do it- and it will be too much addition of wieght at some point?
1975 Z1 B 900- soon to be heavily modded
Pahoa, Hawaii is my new hom
I am working hard to save up the shipping money to get my shop opened here in Hawaii
I hate electrical stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: