Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

kz750 ltd H2 1981 colour wiring schematic for all! 09 Sep 2010 06:17 #397219

• angel_uk
  • angel_uk's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Wildlife Artist and adventurer by any means!
  • Thank you received: 0
hi kzr's

please find attached a *.jpg of the kz750 h2 1981 colour wiring diagram. I really struggled to get this in the UK. I have uploaded it here for other riders/builders to use!.

What i did was to scan and enlarge it to 3 rows and 3 columns A4 size. it's easier to see and hangs on the garage wall for mods/repairs etc!..

best wishes

angel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kz750 ltd H2 1981 colour wiring schematic for all! 09 Sep 2010 08:11 #397243

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
  • Thank you received: 391
Good job on the schematic. It is a great help to Blow them up for easier viewing. Printing it and hanging up for easy reference is a great Idea. I hate some of those aftermarket manuals that are only black and white, hard to follow the wires.

So hows the old Dinosaur now? Repainted, good blue spark?
1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...

kz750 ltd H2 1981 colour wiring schematic for all! 09 Sep 2010 09:41 #397261

• angel_uk
  • angel_uk's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Wildlife Artist and adventurer by any means!
  • Thank you received: 0
hi motor

great to hear from you!

the sprayer has been sacked :-)
seriously the tank is now primed and just awaiting 2 pack base and clear. it should be done by monday next.
the same sprayer says he will 'test the colour and clear first', fingers crossed now. the dinosaur is currenly sleeping, until fire up next week. the z1 sintered filters have now arrived. a new k/n lifetime filter is now fitter.

WEAK SPARK NOW IDENTIFIED
we've now had the electrics checked by kawasaki.
the coils were old and perished. my dad has had a boyer brandson micro electro system fitted and the sparks are now a massive blue. this brought a smile his face.
please see the new coil photo. they're less than 1/2 size oem ones, same material and black! they use a lot less power and do so much more. the kit for the kz750 is 00301 and cost with coils $244 dollars - £160 GB Pounds from boyer brandson.

please see this link:-

www.boyerbransden.com/index.html

best wishes

angel
Attachments:

• Page: