Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Haunted bikes 05 Apr 2024 17:29 #897305

• Michi
  • Michi's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi guys. Do you have any stories to share about haunted bikes? I reckon some of you have been dealing with KZs and other Japanese bikes since way back. I mean, right back to the 1970s and 1980s. As we all have this hobby (restoration, repair, ride, etc.) in common, in my estimation there will be a few stories among you about haunted bikes. Whether you'll be willing to share them, I don't know.

I watched a Youtube video recently where this dude had bought an old Studebaker car. He'd had it for 20+ years, and had many stories about the evil or simply mischievous nature of that car. He'd taken photos, and in some cases the photos turned out with orbs in them, and in 2 cases with actual faces in the car window (one looked downright mean, and the other showed a deformed head with a flat frontal occipital "slope"). He'd researched the past of that project car, and found that a previous owner who doted on the car had died. The circumstances of the death are unknown, and his source of information became furious with him for having the temerity to research the history of that car, apparently. In recent years, pulling back the lining of the interior, he'd found a huge dent in a section of steel above the windscreen on the driver's side. The frame was also bent. He surmised that a previous owner, who doted on the car, had died in a horrific crash and smashed his forehead. He also reports that on one occasion, the car had started all by itself, in the presence of witnesses, and scared everyone. This is when he had removed a starter solenoid, apparently, and happened in broad daylight. He also reports that when he'd gone on holiday, neighbours were furious with him and called the police for him revving the car in his garage at night, when he wasn't even there and the car was substantially dismantled.

I don't think I'm superstitious but I think such things may be possible. What do you think? Have you had this happen with a project bike? For example, a project bike assembled and set up 100% correctly, and then throwing itself out of adjustment, mysteriously, and breaking down. What did you do about it?
KZ440A LTD (1980)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: