TOPIC:

2 1978 Z1R's -1 turbo 1 stock 09 Jan 2023 09:43 #878688

• perrito
  • perrito's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • 1978 Z1RTC
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,
I have two 1978 Z1R projects for sale, sold as a package only.
The Turbo is not a factory Kawasaki but was installed (Rayjay) in 1978 by Nanaimo Kawasaki- 1 owner bike (family member) that has been sitting since the 90's. Currently disassembled, motor needs a top end rebuild but everything is there and moves freely. Crankshaft is welded, and swing arm is reinforced.
The stock one is just that- a stock 1978 Z1R, sitting for 10 years or so but was told it was a runner before that (80k kms). Complete stock bike I bought as a parts bike. It cranked over with a battery but one of the spark plugs was broken. I'll post a couple of pics once I upload them. 
I inherited this project but don't have the time to finish it. I'm going to post it here first before posting locally, Forums like this have helped me a lot in the past and I think this is a worthy project. Let me know if you are interested via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can send a file of current photos and we can discuss price etc. I'm located in Vancouver BC.
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by perrito.

2 1978 Z1R's -1 turbo 1 stock 09 Jan 2023 11:31 #878691

• GregZ
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 88
I sent you an email. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: