Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

My latest KZ200 or let say it KZ225 14 Dec 2006 04:47 #99488

• tietz21
  • tietz21's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Angel of the Road
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi too, but may i ask, do u join any community in jakarta ? Black Hawk Batavia or Jakarta Merzy Club Indonesia ? Coz, I'm a honorary member of Black Hawk Batavia.
I changed the pistone using mitsubishi mini-cab (2 cylinder engine) with the diameter of 70mm.
The stroke is original at 58mm, so the volume will be (3.14x3.5x3.5)x5.8 = 223.1 cc exactly.
If u want 2 replace the whole cylinder, i think that is the best way !
And, by the way if u want to use the 76mm pistone, i think it won't fit ! even 72mm is too risky !
Please read my posts at the old forum (archive), but u cannot reply from there.
I hope my information can make any good for u...

Peace ! Live to Ride, Ride to Your Angel ! but, never drive faster than your guardian Angel can fly !
\"Angel of the Road\"
Riding Hard, Livin\' Free !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My latest KZ200 or let say it KZ225 14 Dec 2006 19:40 #99680

• R54N
  • User
I am sorry I am no member of any KZ200 groups in Jakarta n even Indonesia :). I prefer to be independent since I m not feel insecure to be binded by any group/club obligation.

Thanx for the answer about kz200's piston boring up. so the maximum is 72 mm for kz200?

Somebody sell used piston+conecting rod+crankshaft kz250 ltd. on ebay.com for $23 US in good condition, AFAIK the spec of kz250 is 70 mm x 64 mm, the displacement would be is 249 cc. kz250 ltd timing chain also include

I ve been observing that both kz200 and kz250 has identical external engine size. Therefore I thought it wouldnt be matter to put kz250 piston+connecting rod assy_crankshaft into kz200 without replacing the whole cylinder, which considered not value for money anymore.

Or maybe u have different opinion ang good idea to share, feel free to discuss it with me

My latest KZ200 or let say it KZ225 15 Dec 2006 08:04 #99762

• tietz21
  • tietz21's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Angel of the Road
For KZ200, Yes, I think maximum is 72mm, but that size also brought some problem (noise,endurance,life time). Have u read my posting at archive-picture posting-below 400 ???
Like I already said be4, if u want 2 replace the whole cylinder plus (automatically) the crankcase & timing chain, that would be the best ! Dont 4get about the engine holder at the top (triangle with the hole), it should be shorter (logically).
Hope it works !
\"Angel of the Road\"
Riding Hard, Livin\' Free !