Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The first Hybrid Motorcycle is here from Kawasaki (it doesn't suck) 06 Oct 2023 23:12 #890184

• VirusDumb
  • VirusDumb's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 10
Well a few days ago the disappointment which the Z-ev and the Ninja ev which were totally disappointing

But thankfully Kawasaki Today announced the Hybrid

www.motorcycle.com/bikes/new-model-previ...-first-look-44595262 

It's a 450cc parallel twin paired with a 48v 9kw battery pushing mind-blowing 68 hp, which is just 10hp less than the base variant of zx4r and more than the ninja 650, and Kawasaki claims the quick acceleration of a 1000cc, all that with the fuel efficiency of a 250cc, that is mind-blowing if true
​​​​​
the only thing is the river logo, which I thought was only limited to high performance machine, but if Kawasaki thinks it's good enough to have that, I hope it's actually that good enough to have it, and I think the reason they went with a 450 is cuz of a little Chinese company called cfmoto who's 450ss has been painfully often being compared with the ninja 400 in the north American market for beginners 

the only catch is the price which hasn't been announced yet, which I really hope they don't overdo it

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: