Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please help me the wiring diagram for the Zephyr 400 igniter 16 Aug 2023 01:35 #888315

• lizhifeng
  • lizhifeng's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone, I am from China. I bought a Zephyr400 motorcycle and now I have found two issues 1. The spark plug does not have high voltage, and the igniter circuit is unknown 

2. I don't know how to connect the anti-theft resistor of the electric lock   I would like to ask a foreign friend here, who can tell me the definition of the ignition wiring for this car? Can you tell me the resistance value of the anti-theft resistor of the electric lock and how it is connected to the igniter?   Thank you very much. In China, there are very few cars and information, so I have to seek help from everyone!   
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lizhifeng.

Please help me the wiring diagram for the Zephyr 400 igniter 16 Aug 2023 13:12 #888338

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1972
Welcome 
 Car wiring ?    Or help with the zephyr 400 motorcycle ?

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

Please help me the wiring diagram for the Zephyr 400 igniter 16 Aug 2023 15:08 #888342

• Wookie58
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1807
Welcome. I don't know the value of the resistor but I do know the igniter is looking for no more than approx 9v on the grey wire

Please help me the wiring diagram for the Zephyr 400 igniter 16 Aug 2023 18:28 #888346

• lizhifeng
  • lizhifeng's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
 thanksI asked many people and also looked at the resistance on other moto. It should be 100 to 150 ohms, but I haven't figured out how to connect it yet. It may be a series connection between the + and the ignition anti-theft wire. I heard it's a voltage drop

Please help me the wiring diagram for the Zephyr 400 igniter 17 Aug 2023 01:31 #888362

• Wookie58
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1807
It's not clear what you are trying to do, why do you need to "figure out how to connect it" when it is integral to the ignition switch? this probably isn't a good topic to discuss on an open forum as this is an "anti-theft" device and too much information will simply tell the "scumbags" of the world how to steal our bikes !!!!!

• Page: