Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

For Sale: 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000 26 Jun 2023 18:58 #886482

• Bill Syfan
  • Bill Syfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
1980 Kawasaki KZ1000 E2 Shaft drive bike in good condition. Starts, runs, shifts and brakes well. It has 25,290 original miles. Everything works like it should, but it could use a little carb tuning.

Stock engine with new Delkevic stainless 4 into 1 exhaust, pod filters and smaller blinkers. New piggyback rear shocks, new seat cover and lower handlebars. It has brand new Dunlop D404 tires front and rear, as well as new fork seals and fluid.

Recent compression and valve clearance check (all in spec), petcock rebuild kit, carburetor cleaning, with oil and filter change, along with new spark plugs.

The bike needs a little body work and the paint color of your choice. No matter what color/style I might choose, it would turn off certain buyers. You decide the design and color you want.

The bike comes with the original 4 into 2 exhaust system, OEM airbox, handlebars and engine crash bars.

Clean Texas title in my name. Bike is located in Fort Worth. I am willing to meet up for delivery.

$3,700

Bill Syfan
817-fivetwotwo-2241
bsyfan at gmail dot com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For Sale: 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000 15 Apr 2024 09:58 #897664

• Bill Syfan
  • Bill Syfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I have continued to work on the bike, by reinstalling the original 4-into-2 exhaust, original airbox and new stock filter, along with a new GP-Zish paint job. The bike also comes with the Delkevic stainless 4-into-1 full exhaust system and pod filters, the original handlebars and chrome engine crash bars.

$5,800

Attachments:

Last edit: by Street Fighter LTD.

For Sale: 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000 15 Apr 2024 11:57 #897672

• Wookie58
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1793
Looks good

• Page: