Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Electrical fault finding guide 21 Nov 2021 00:57 #858133

• Wookie58
  • Wookie58's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1720
I think one of the great things about this forum is the depth of knowledge readily shared by a very diverse membership of enthusiasts. I will be starting my build soon (have been collecting parts for a while) and I am sure I will have many questions specific to my KZ1000. With this in mind I wanted to give something back. After 40 years in the automotive industry I know that electrics is the one area that enthusiasts and dealership technicians alike struggle with. My first job was as an apprentice auto electrician and I have spent a large part of the last 15 years delivering and managing training for apprentices and dealer technicians for VWG, JLR & John Deere.
If you are already competent with electrical fault finding I salute you, if not I have attached a guide which I have put together which may just save you a few bucks and a lot of frustration.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ, JR, willemZ900, DOHC, TexasKZ, martin_csr, scubaanders, Mikaw and 18 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Electrical fault finding guide 15 Sep 2023 20:20 #889432

• Cmelton
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks, I got the download, and have all day tomorrow to start working thru the key.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58

Electrical fault finding guide 14 Nov 2023 18:44 #891714

• Jekyll86
  • User
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks, Wookie! 
1984 KZ700A1 Franken-saki
810 kit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wookie58

• Page: