Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Bike cam 07 Apr 2019 09:33 #801696

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2610
:lol: :lol: :lol: If so I'd like to be a fly on the wall when he sees my last one. :woohoo:
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bike cam 08 Apr 2019 11:02 #801805

• old_kaw
  • User
  • Thank you received: 269
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI have had some pretty good luck with flea-bay sellers in the past, but the last few orders I placed were less than stellar IMO. I ordered 2 long inner 90* NGK spark plug caps a few weeks ago, and what I received was smashed flat in a plastic envelope, which in it's self would not have bothered me, except the spark plug rubber boots were also missing. In retrospect, and it reviewing the pics in the ad.. It was not assembled properly (someone totally clueless took the pic)

This is what came:

No biggie, but the rubber boots are gone.

Ok, on to the next order. I ordered a new OEM 11060-1067 Cylinder base gasket. Great price..

Until I got the package today and inspect the part:

It has the racing tear in the right side. That is a high performance mod I guess since it isn't listed in the description. I am awaiting the return label, or what they are going to do right now. If it is refunded, it STILL takes weeks to return it, then to see any money reappear in my bank account. Now it they ever figure this refund crap out that money goes back in instantly, like my money comes OUT instantly, flea-bay would be easier to deal with. Buyer beware. :S

I already sent back the plug caps. It was only ~$9.00 for the caps, and the base gasket was under 10 bucks with free shipping too.. Under different circumstances I might have re-used the rubber boots off of my old caps, and the base gasket could be glued with 3M gorilla snot or RTV, but HEY! they advertise new undamaged parts, I want new >undamaged< parts. Otay? :-)
1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.
Attachments:

Last edit: by old_kaw. Reason: hmmmmm

Bike cam 08 Apr 2019 11:30 #801806

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
I don't cut em a break anymore. They want it returned they will provide a shipping label. A lot of them are not in the US or running a scam. Dealing with two now. :angry: Steve

Last edit: by SWest.

Bike cam 08 Apr 2019 12:03 #801807

• old_kaw
  • User
  • Thank you received: 269
I hear ya brother. I feel that if I just accept junk, no one will learn that is not acceptable. When I return the item to the store / seller, whatever it might be they learn to up their game.. no mater if it's wally world, Home Dpot or flea bay.

I returned the incomplete plug caps, so they can send them to someone else. Fuk them.. someone else will end up with them. I ordered the short outer plug caps and the "NGK" markings are not painted white. i may or may not paint that in with white enamel., but they are all there and came in a box so they don't look like the fat lady sat on them all the way from peoria on a greyhound but seat. :-)

I just NOW received a email reply to my gasket return request. Here is a copy and paste.. obviously not proficient no inglaze.. No? LOL

New message from: coronamotorsports951 (5,211Green Star)
Mr. Sir,
I am sincerely sorry and apologize sir.
Go ahead cancel the returns requesting,
I am shipping out a new one today.
Go ahead disposal the bad one.
Sincere,
Sammy

Translation:
Not all of them are scammers or bad people. Some defect just slip through the cracks.
1981 Kawasaki Kz1000K1
Located in the Saint Louis, Missouri Area.
Attachments:

Last edit: by old_kaw. Reason: proofreading is a good thing. :-)

Bike cam 14 Apr 2019 08:13 #802100

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
She's quicker but I need a new cam. The audio sucks. :angry:
Steve

Bike cam 16 Apr 2019 16:06 #802251

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Some of these people don't want help. :dry:
Steve

Bike cam 22 Apr 2019 07:33 #802607

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
This coulda hurt. :dry:
Steve

Bike cam 25 Apr 2019 11:19 #802809

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Finally she can do something for herself. Her boyfriend wanted to spend her tax return on other things. Not in the cards bud. More things to do. B)
Steve

Bike cam 28 Apr 2019 07:50 #802943

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More junk.
Steve

Bike cam 30 Apr 2019 06:33 #803083

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
The new cam has a better picture but low volume and buzz so I'm stuck with this one until I can get one that works correctly. :angry:
Steve

Bike cam 01 May 2019 15:46 #803164

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Hopefully this one will work correctly. :unsure:
Steve

Attachments:

Last edit: by SWest.

Bike cam 02 May 2019 08:02 #803193

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Got a message from the seller;
OK, we could send you a new replacement camera directly without other accessories and no return is needed, you could keep the parts of the old camera for use. But could you please kindly help to revise the negative feedback to positive?

We are very sorry that the item you bought from us is not good enough and really sorry for the unpleasant using experience that the item brought to you. But thank you for letting us know the imperfect place of the products, we have sent a feedback to our supplier and asked them to improve the quality of the product in the future. Could you please just give us one more chance?

My reply;
If you send a working cam I will be happy to change the feedback once I know it is not defective.
Thank you

Like the last one they try to get you to change your feedback before they send the replacement or issue a refund. This guy has 18 negative feedbacks on the cams this year for the same issues. One says the replacement cam won't charge.
If it happens again I can file a claim, get a return shipping label and return the whole mess to get my refund.
Steve