Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for:
Yesterday 13:04
  • Wookie58
If you look at Partzilla or CMNSL you can compare part numbers and it will tell you if they are common to other models 
Category: Chassis
Yesterday 13:00
  • Formula264
I have decided to use the Zephyr 1100 swingarm on my 78 KZ build . I am in need of the axle, bushings/bearings and the chain adjusters. Are Zephyr 750 components compatible? Are the ZRX components compatible or will I have to source all used through eBay. Thanks for any info, Cody 
Yesterday 12:52
  • Bevelhead
Headlight brackets are now made in steel, painted and on the bike. Haven't fitted the the sealed unit yet as there are a couple of fasteners that need to be replaced, as they are the wrong size. The gold bars are just for setting up, they won't be used in the final build.

Category: Projects
Yesterday 12:40
  • z1kzonly
That original Red! 1978 KZ1000 A model. Newer style vacumm petcock.
It will fit 73-80 - 900/1000's
Yesterday 12:14
  • Wookie58
Is Bosie the jealous kind 
Yesterday 12:05
  • SWest
Got the KZP home and tool a few pics. Looks like there's lots of room in there. 
Steve

Yesterday 11:31
  • Wookie58
The direct feed for the coils isn't an issue as no current flows until the BB module is activated by the ignition via the kill switch, however if the "kill switch" is faulty you still have a "point of failure" which will stop the bike running. Also if the kill switch is arcing then it will cause power surges which could damage your new module (I don't know how sensitive they are)
Category: Electrical
Yesterday 11:25
  • need to know
Hello All,Clearing out my shop. I do not know what bike this tank fits.I am sure someone here knows. The petcock has two mounting bolts???I am going to post it for sale once I find out. Thanks for any help!  
Yesterday 10:51
  • sdinse
Thank you so much!  These are much better quality than the ones I got from the Kaw Triples website.  It's all very clear now.  See what I did there?  Ha Ha  
Displaying 61 - 70 out of 709654 results.