Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for:
Today 08:22
  • slayer61
Thanks for the kind words Wookie. All the dirty details are in the build thread. 
Category: For sale
Today 08:11
  • Wookie58

I'm sorry but i'm kinda stupid about these things does that mean brown splices into the ignition coil wire? You might have to explain it like i'm 8.
Still working at the moment, will explain in more detail later
Category: Electrical
Today 08:08
  • Spatler
I'm sorry but i'm kinda stupid about these things does that mean brown splices into the ignition coil wire? You might have to explain it like i'm 8.
Today 07:53
  • Wookie58
Brown is ignition live into the switch
Yellow/Red internally feed the starter button and the external yellow/red feed the ignition coil
Black is the starter feed out of the switch

Today 07:49
  • Kelly E

Welcome from the UK, Kelly I never realised you were a fan of the Concours  

Yeah, okay.

Category: New Members
Today 07:47
  • Wookie58
Welcome from the UK, Kelly I never realised you were a fan of the Concours  
Today 07:39
  • Kelly E
Nice Concours!

I have a 94' ZG 1000 Concours and it's a great sport touring bike. I've done a lot of mods to improve performance and handling. Check out murphskits.com for Concours specific parts and service parts.
I've done a big brake kit, fork brace, Progressive fork springs, ZZR 1200 rear shock, Clearview windscreen with a Goldwing vent, tip over bars, drilled out the lollipop baffles from mufflers and the best mod of all a set of Shouldabeen Eng. torque cams.
I bought mine in 2017 and have done road trips up to two weeks long. It's the best long distance bike I have ever ridden. It will do everything a Goldwing will do without grinding parts off.
Today 07:39
  • Spatler
Hello! Now that i've finally got the bike running reliably i've started looking at stuff that hasn't been hooked up. One of them being the kill Switch and a key switch. On this bike there is a brown wire and a yellow one with a red Stripe. The yellow one goes into the headlight to make the starter work but the brown one for now is just danglin in there. Where is the brown one supposed to go for the kill Switch to work. Kinda new to electrics. Its not ground cause that just made the starter spin whenever it was set to run... :D

Today 07:20
  • Nessism
Hard to start when warm is a classic example of poor compression, commonly caused by overly tight valves.  

First things first: DO ALL maintenance.  Waiting for the bike to fail before doing maintenance, can cause damage.
Category: Carburetor
Today 04:29
  • slmjim+Z1BEBE

If you email it to me as a PDF I will put in on the filebase 

If right clicking on the .pdf attachment (not the live link) & selecting 'save link as' doesn't work we can do that.  Send us an email & we'll attach in response.

Good Ridin'
slmjim & Z1BEBE
Category: Chassis
Displaying 21 - 30 out of 709665 results.