• Page:

TOPIC:

Battery 28 Mar 2015 06:12 #665490

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2621
I've been holding off to see how this plays out. In my replies to past posts from members (mostly newbies) about how important a good battery is for a bike to run well. I know they are expensive and depending on where it is bought, it may have a 90 day warranty (AZ) or a one year from a reputable shop or supplier. For the last year I've been recommending High Tech Battery Solutions for their price and costumer service. When there was a problem, they responded right away and made it right even though it cost them money. Mistakes happen. Instead of trying to make it seem it was not their mistake, they sent the right battery without question. I bought one for my Z1 but received one for a KZ 900 LTD. 10 AH as opposed to a 14 AH. That was 5/14. I started having charging issues when I installed my bike cam. I replaced my reg/rect but the battery wouldn't hold a full charge. It was getting worse so I called them, followed their directions to test it and they sent me a new one the next day. I told them about this site and suggested they advertise here and how I've suggested their company. I saw one ad here and highly recommend them.
My battery was 10 months old and when I pulled it out yesterday, it was holding 8 volts.
Thanks to Richard at High Tech. Your prices and CS are the best.
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: