Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

82kz750n1 ..wiring.. 04 Feb 2015 21:07 #660652

• muffinsmannkz750n
  • muffinsmannkz750n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 0
..looking to wire only to start bike..nolonger a wire haness ..i know there are many 'barebones' posts around here an there..however most only for a bike i dont own.as i dont rewire motorcycles for my income..i only know as much as what i can learn..from others..now i always wished my father or gfather would teach what they knew .on this subject...so im doing it now..i revived this monster after ten plus years of non_op . from p.o. who had it and couldnt start full nine of his yrs...anyway my greatest admiration ,goes to y'all and what you all share on this site..information is great though add experience and it becomes gold ...'thanks for the share'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

82kz750n1 ..wiring.. 05 Feb 2015 06:17 #660673

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1621
I won't be able to suggest how to do it, but are you going to keep the stock ignition switch & handlebar controls? If you need a manual &/or wiring diagram specific to your Spectre, search eebbaayy for KZ750 shaft manual.

Although not for the KZ750-N1, here's a site w a pdf manual & wiring diagrams.
mbsween.bike-night KZ750L3 page Scroll down & click "The Bible" link.

Note: some of the wiring diagrams are mislabeled in the links. The 1981 Ltd is an H2, the 82 is an H3, & the 83 is an H4. .... search tags mbsween KZ750L3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: muffinsmannkz750n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by martin_csr.
  • Page: